Hi to everyone who contributes to this active and good looking website. I hail from Jamaica and I'm looking forward to increasing my value in the information technology field with the daniweb family.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb. Hope to see you around often.

welcome yard man,,,,fellow yard man here, hailing from NY.........respek my youth

welcome yard man,,,,fellow yard man here, hailing from NY.........respek my youth

Bless. Jamaica likkle but wi people reach all corners of the globe (and the net). Glad fi know seh wi deh yah to!

Bless. Jamaica likkle but wi people reach all corners of the globe (and the net). Glad fi know seh wi deh yah to!

Glad you are here, but you must know that we don't take kindly to people who use chat room talk because there are people here from all over the globe that had a lot of problems understanding what you wrote. So please write out those words in normal English.

LOL @ Ancient Dragon.... we will keep it Simple Sir

Will do @ Ancient Dragon

Welcome to Danieweb Friend :)

Welcome to Daniweb ! :) But what does this mean ?

Glad fi know seh wi deh yah to!

Welcome to Daniweb ! :) But what does this mean ?

It means that I'm happy to see another Jamaican on Daniweb.

ah ! ok.. :)

Welcome aboard, hope you'll enjoy it here!

I hope so too!

welcome

Welcome to Daniweb !

Hey Serunson

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.