Well there it is do any of you?

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

Member Avatar for

Yay i do but i cant get past the high or Low detail screen. it wontlet me click on them. is it because i have a mac or is it something else? please help

Member Avatar for

Yes, me and my friend are trying to play runescape on macintosh and the link for the detail screen is elsewhere than the image. UNFORTUNATELY, we can't get past the world select. We select a world and out comes a blank page. Help and advice is HIGHLY appreciated.

Thank you for listening.

Member Avatar for

y' know i had that same problem. ithinkits beacuse u need to have java or something. then i wnet to get another computer! it had java and i played and now i am lv 30! i am finwefeanor...

y' know i had that same problem. ithinkits beacuse u need to have java or something. then i wnet to get another computer! it had java and i played and now i am lv 30! i am finwefeanor...

Yea...OK....Duh people play runescape! What a crazy thread to start....Well, i guess its a good way to bring attention to yourself!

By the way my name is Col Sanders2 on runescape. I was wondering How you fix a bent pickaxe?

I need an answer quick.

Member Avatar for

i play runescape do you?

Member Avatar for

i lvl 45 polraudio

Yay i do but i cant get past the high or Low detail screen. it wontlet me click on them. is it because i have a mac or is it something else? please help

Yeah I use a mac too you r probally using an os 9 without java.Runescape works fine on an osX see ya
;)

if you try playing on a corrupt computer, it won't work. if you play at school, it won't work. if you play at the library, it might not work. macs won't normally run it. linux used to not run it. what went wrong?

lmao, i'm lvl 57... i used to play the game so much... now i log on every once in a while to see how things are going...

Is Ye Alive is my name in it... ehhehehehehehe

hehe im a lvl 84 maldorfous(wipes snot from nose)......just kidding guys, ive tried to play it but didnt catch my fancy.....and yes i said "didnt catch my fancy" :P

you now how to play runescape on a imac? please tell

please tell me how to play runescape on a macintosh

hey i have a mac and it has both os9.2 and osX we tryed it and it does not work how do you get the java?

oi i need to now how to get lvl 75 combat fast!

hey it worked. in your face peoples i know how to play on runescape on a macintosh os 9.2!!!!!!. someone said you could not but woohoo you can just go to the main menu and select world map and then tik the box that says dont show this again and say download and you got the java.then go back to main menu and select play and then move your mouse up and down the screen cus the link for detale is someware else than the pic hen select world and follow the instrucshons and u r there runescape fans!!!! *phew* i could do with a nice choc-ice!

hey it worked. in your face peoples i know how to play on runescape on a macintosh os 9.2!!!!!!. someone said you could not but woohoo you can just go to the main menu and select world map and then tik the box that says dont show this again and say download and you got the java.then go back to main menu and select play and then move your mouse up and down the screen cus the link for detale is someware else than the pic hen select world and follow the instrucshons and u r there runescape fans!!!! *phew* i could do with a nice choc-ice!

how did u get it to work?
I dont have that thing on the world map

I odnt play any more its really boring now.

look just go to the world map from the main menu.

I have but it dosent say anything special like the "don't show this again"

el matto, it would be greatly apreciated if you gave me the url for the java download

My name is samdog16 and play runescape 4 times a week im lvl40 and hav no friend and need help if you could help i would give you a reward (when i get money) :twisted:

You should be able to get to Most recent Java sofware from http://www.sun.com.

the thing is, its not a recent download

Personally, I hate Runescape; it's slow, it's laggy and the community isn't friendly (as far as I have explored). I don't enjoy it, and I just find I am surrounded by immature players.

I love mmorpgs, but I hate Runescape. However, don't let my cynical comments stop you enjoying it :P

I wish I could lock this thread because its old and I don't even like RS any more. It's icky.

icky???? you're a freakin moron!
(not posted by the real jathaaar but a complete idiot A.K.)
anyway, were do I get the java

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.