hello there...i am having trouble receiving emails from fellow hotmail addresses. does anyone know if hotmail is having any problems? i haven't blocked any addresses either. thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

That's probably something you're going to have to take up with Hotmail themselves. Have you tried perhaps making another hotmail account, and seeing what happens?

There must be some problem with Hotmail as several people have been posting problems with it the past couple of days. I know they are planning on increasing users account sizes soon, so maybe they are busy adding servers.

thx for the input! guess i'll just use the 'ol wait 'n see method. :O)

Dear,
you may log into hotmail and than go to options there u will find one option which will ask u about getting mail from microsoftmembers or not.just check and save .you will recieve e-mails from yours hotmail friends. kik786 :lol:

Dear,
you may log into hotmail and than go to options there u will find one option which will ask u about getting mail from microsoft members or not.just check and save .you will recieve e-mails from yours hotmail friends. kik786 :lol:

I'm Also, having problems not receiving email at my hotmail account
I tried to fix the problem and tried to contact support and can not get throw

Now, I'm getting my e-mails now !
I'm not sure what happen!
For away I was not getting no e-mail at all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.