http://www.youtube.com/v/hxgNKNEtk18

This video is worth a thousand words. How come cops think they can do ANYTHING THEY WANT?? (Its sick and sad)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Sorry about my language, but I hope she sues the crap out of that law and order jergg!

IMO she asked for it because she refused the cop's orders to peacefully sit in that chair. Had she set there and shut up nothing probably would have happened to her. They didn't show the actual beating so we can't say what happened.

That cop was wrong in that he should have had a female cop in that room with them so that she couldn't claim rape.

Sorry about my language, but I hope she sues the crap out of that law and order jergg!

echo

IMO she wasked for it because she refused the cop's orders to peacefully sit in that chair. Had she set there and shut up nothing probably would have happened to her. They didn't show the actual beating so we can't say what happened.

I think that is part of the problem. We don't know what happened since the camera was turned off at the most critical time. Apparently that was "in accordance with policy". That's a policy that needs a serious looking at in my opinion. What is the point of having the camera there if it is selectively turned off and on? The injuries appear to me to be that of a beating rather than a fall, in my non-medical layman's opinion. I plead guilty to knowing no more than what I've read and watched on TV regarding crime re-enactments, but those injuries look like she was struck, whether accidentally, by a fall, by some object, or by a fist, more than once, which suggests to me a beating rather than a fall.

Any good medical expert can tell you exactly where the injuries came from. Looks like the obese cop will get three months off with full pay.

I read the officer was fired for what happend....

I read the officer was fired for what happend....

Good! He needs to send his application to the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq! They are hiring this kind of trash.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.