This is how the planets in solar system will be positioned at 21 december 2012, 11:12 am, Do you see any anomally which can cause some disaster ? (Image attached)

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

Errrrrr... nope!

Obviously appears to have a huge crash looking at that 2d picture, but given a 3d picture you would see that each of those planets are godzillion miles apart.

Or do you mean the pentagram hidden in the image? But what do Mercury, Venus and Earth have to do with it?

Niek

Oh my god! Now I see it, Ancient Dragon is the master of the universe ! ;)

commented: Okay, that one was funny. +3
commented: lol man +3
commented: :) :) +24

Maybe you're looking from the wrong angle?

We discussed that at length in thread:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread92901.html

Is that spam below the picture?

No, we didn't. Just because it's the same date doesn't mean he's talking baout the same thing, genius.

:icon_twisted:

All is depend on time, any prediction or calculation of the exact position is not clear.

Or do you mean the pentagram hidden in the image? But what do Mercury, Venus and Earth have to do with it?

Niek

Oh my god! Now I see it, Ancient Dragon is the master of the universe ! ;)

No, I guess it means AD will get a job at Pentagon :)

Only think I could see wrong is that if the planets are moving at different angular velocities, or worse yet in opposite directions, they'll end up bumping against each other due to the lack of space between them...

If earth bumps into another planet, does that mean all debt is forgiven?

Note: I am just a very young person who is concerned about the mounting federal debt, and who will have too pay for it down the road.

It should be an earth shattering experience. My bet is that all debts are off!

Niek

Kool, did you see that right away or make it?

No, I guess it means AD will get a job at Pentagon :)

Already had that one and don't want another. :)

We discussed that at length in thread:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread92901.html

Is that spam below the picture?

Here is a comic based on the Mayan calendar resetting - it is pretty kool - current comic and
The first comic. It has its ups and down but generally pretty good.

I gotta say that the doomsday predictions based on gravitational affects that are smaller than the couch you are sitting on is pretty lame (gravitational effects fall off as the cube of the distance - anyone remember the Jupiter effect scare and book from the 1980s?? Or the Millennial end of the world cults??

If earth bumps into another planet, does that mean all debt is forgiven?

Note: I am just a very young person who is concerned about the mounting federal debt, and who will have too pay for it down the road.

It is five years away, so you have to payback all your debt by that time looking from the planetary position looks like earth will start rotaing around Jupiter :)

It is five years away, so you have to payback all your debt by that time looking from the planetary position looks like earth will start rotaing around Jupiter :)

Are you an astronomer? No? Then STFU.

Are you an astronomer? No? Then STFU.

Ouch, very bad language here! Are you an astronomer, or simply got up on the wrong side of the bed?

commented: I alays get up in the middle, so I never run the risk :P +3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.