I've done this backwards - had a problem solved first, but am now saying "Hello". I am in no way computer literate but seem to be learning more each day. Work wise, I am a Radiographer mostly working in MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) & CAT (Computerised Axial Tomography) scanning. So yes, computers are familiar to me through my work. However, I have the deepest respect for those who have the ability to resolve the many issues which seem to plague computers (& hence, people) in every day life. I look forward to learning from many of you & am grateful to have tumbled upon this site. Already richie513 & Dima Yasny have been very kind & patient with helping me resolve an issue lasting 8 days (!).
I am married with (alas) no children. Sport is a huge part of my life: cycling, jogging & swimming. June last year I rode 1400 km through Provence & the Pyrenees. My greatest achievement was cycling from Adelaide (South Australia) to Melbourne (State of Victoria, approx 1100 km). The next day rode 250 km in an event called Around the Bay in a Day. I've also entered The Alpine Classic: 200 km with 4,000 m ascent.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blurb.
I know I have a lot to learn. Cheers.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

:) Welcome!

Welcome To Daniweb friend :)

Glad to have you with us!

wow interesting, my mum used to be a radiographer

Hi and Welcome

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.