Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by vegaseat

I'll let everyone know after we get a bunch of votes in. I voted 31 - 40 but that is based on statistics from a year and a half ago. I haven't looked into this year yet.

My assumption is that the newer members joining after Dani's somewhat dated statistics are younger.

Dam -- I meant to vote for 100+ but hit the wrong button :)

If it wasn't you, then who voted for it?

Besides, if members that die of old age are never taken off the list, the average age over time will tend toward 100+

Yet another curious poll that will challenge your intelligence. What do you think is the average age of DaniWeb posters?

How does this challenge your intelligence? I would make an assumption that this statistic would vary across different parts of the site, so if a user has a biased interaction with one part of the site they would be likely less able to correctly extrapolate to the entire site; as an example, I would offer that the Geeks Lounge is a typically younger demographic than much of the rest of the site...

Besides, if members that die of old age are never taken off the list, the average age over time will tend toward 100+

Agreed -- but that would take another 90 or so years and I know Dani isn't even close to that age (yet) :)

How does this challenge your intelligence?

Knowing Lardmeister and his ilk, this is a euphemism for mildly unintelligent.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.