so, i have a long-time (lol like longer than some of ya'll have been living hah)very good /middle school/high school/college friend that is moving off to california next week, and that coupled with the word association game has gotten me to thinkin of all the games we would play when i was in school and my buddies and i would (hopefully, with luck) score some beer and go camping at canyon lake.

its a story game.
like the word game, but it goes in sentences, and your sentence (or sentences) ties in with the sentence (s) before it.
i'll start:

so, this guy walks in to a bar with a duck under his arm. the duck is wearing a plaid kilt and sunglasses.
the bartender looks up and says...

Recommended Answers

All 29 Replies

"What are you going to have Mister Wenting?"

"I am not Jwenting - how dare you!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Quackers....."

Mr. Quackers sneers and set the duck on the counter, pausing briefly to remember what he came for.

"The usual..."

"..Pond water for my friend and whatever that guys having!"

The bartender looked at what the guy was having and...

said, omg that looks disgusting!

That guy hears the bartender and winks at him. Mr Quackers wonders if having the same as that guy would be such a good thing, but after all...

it was his birthday, and only him and the duck knew. The bartender gently placed down the 2 liquids and said...

I like the bartender
(Oooo If you're lookin' for me)
I'm at the bar with him
(Uh-huh, Ok)
I like the bartender
(Yeah if you're lookin' for me)
I'm at the bar with him
(Oooooh Uh-huh, Ok)

....the bartender gets angry and kicks him out of the bar....

then the man said.. It's my b-day! Don't treat me like that! Let me enjoy inside together w/ my duck...

then the bartender agree & said.. " I'm sorry.. come in.."

The man w/ his duck walks into the bar again..

The bartender says, "What'll it be?"

The man responds... "A gruesome puddle of your filthy infidel blood!"

the man declares a jihad on the bartender... but the bartender is secretley Rambo and kicks his ass...

....and again throws him out of the bar... then the man gets angry and calls few more jihadis and attacks on the bar...

At which point TEAM AMERICA come

AMERICCCCA FUCK YEAH!!!!

(watch the film and it will make sense)

But the wheel of the vehicle of American team was flat due to air exhaust.. so they were stranded, thinking that they would not come on time to settle the trouble but w/o knowing, they are just on the place- at the back of the bar..

you know i have a funny story ok one time me and my sister were on a swing in the woods she told me to hold on i fliped upside down hanging on for like 1/2 it was funny

Just to Recap . o O

so, this guy walks in to a bar with a duck under his arm. the duck is wearing a plaid kilt and sunglasses. The bartender looks up and says... "What are you going to have Mister Wenting?"
"I am not Jwenting - how dare you!"
"I'm sorry Mr. Quackers....."
Mr. Quackers sneers and set the duck on the counter, pausing briefly to remember what he came for.
"The usual.....Pond water for my friend and whatever that guys having!"
The bartender looked at what the guy was having and... said,
"OMG that looks disgusting!"

That guy hears the bartender and winks at him. Mr Quackers wonders if having the same as that guy would be such a good thing, but after all... it was his birthday, and only him and the duck knew. The bartender gently placed down the 2 liquids and said...

I like the bartender
(Oooo If you're lookin' for me)
I'm at the bar with him
(Uh-huh, Ok)
I like the bartender
(Yeah if you're lookin' for me)
I'm at the bar with him
(Oooooh Uh-huh, Ok)

....the bartender gets angry and kicks him out of the bar.... then the man said..
"It's my b-day! Don't treat me like that! Let me enjoy inside together w/ my duck..."
then the bartender agreed & said..
"I'm sorry.. come in.."
The man w/ his duck walks into the bar again..
The bartender says, "What'll it be?"
the man declares a jihad on the bartender... but the bartender is secretley Rambo and kicks his ass.....and again throws him out of the bar...then the man gets angry and calls few more jihadis and attacks on the bar...At which point TEAM AMERICA come.
AMERICCCCA **** YEAH!!!!
But the wheel of the vehicle of American team was flat due to air exhaust.. so they were stranded, thinking that they would not come on time to settle the trouble but w/o knowing, they are just on the place- at the back of the bar.
Just as TEAM AMERICA realizes they are already at the bar, it explodes into thousands of pieces. TEAM AMERICA decides to ...

Member Avatar for patrickcage

... Nuke the Bar, Mr Quackers, the duck & the barman on the pretence that this is a silly problem and their time would be much better spent ...

on solving crossword puzzles and playing sudoku with their on pet ducks.

Crosswords!? Shouts Mr Quackers Quackering

He rans aound the room wailing " I have a dicken in a puzzle"....

The bartender becomes increasingly worried about the current state of the duck and cautiously asks the duck to calm down.

The man is absolutely terrified
Why...are... we ducking he inquires...? Is there...a nuclear..?

"No no no no...It can't possibly be true!"
"What can' be true?"

... I don't see what can and what can not be

.. Am I going to die?

Quack quack quack, answered the duck.

Mr Quackers then...

... looked the duck in the eyes and said:
"give me your kilt and sunglasses, I need to disguise myself."

Mr. Quackers relizes he is asking himself to give himself his own sunglasses and kilt and his head explodes all over the floor from confusion.

Suddenly ...

.... he got his mind cleared out, thinking, how did this story begin? He paged through his memory, and discovered the truth, quoting his mind: "the duck is wearing a plaid kilt and sunglasses."

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.