Hi

Well I am a Sociology Lecturer and I would like to see a world where we all live together harmoniously, and there is no poverty and exploitation. I am having real problems with my computer - I have lost the sound and it says I have no active mixers. I have gone to volume control and it is all greyed out. I have windows xp and my email is SNIP if anyone can help I would be very grateful.

regards
Dave

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Glad to have you here!

Please ask for help in the appropriate forum, and do not ask for responses by email as this goes against all we stand for here at DaniWeb where we act as a community to help each other. Another member with the same problem can use the help you get to help themselves. Indeed, someone who is not yet a member might find the thread in six months time and find it useful. If the answer was given by email only you would benefit...

Please ask for help in the appropriate forum, and do not ask for responses by email as this goes against all we stand for here at DaniWeb where we act as a community to help each other. Another member with the same problem can use the help you get to help themselves. Indeed, someone who is not yet a member might find the thread in six months time and find it useful. If the answer was given by email only you would benefit...

many apologies

Welcome!

Welcome to Daniweb RocknRollAnimal :)

Hi Dave... Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Howdy, and Welcome to Daniweb :)

welcome and yes, keep it on-site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.