Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by bumsfeld

Ah, the home shopping channels. They are proof for the old saying that a fool and his/her money are soon parted.

I live in Veterans Country, and every public place I go to the Fox News Channel is running! I guess they like to hear how wonderful we are doing in Iraq, and how bad the Democrats are.

The local cable access channel. Not only do they put some obscene material on it, but they put it on the channel we need to run our VCRs and DVD players on. This means that if the player shuts off automatically, we have to look at that channel until we can find the remote and change it or turn off the TV. And it is run by the public library, which hates all forms of censorship.

"It's up to parents to control what they're kids are seeing..."

"unfortunately..."

She is so stupid. Why don't people want to raise their kids?

I remember in 2003 Fox News announced that the US Army had found a large chemical weapons plant in Iraq.

It turned out to be storage shed for agricultural chemicals. Fox News never retracted their assertions.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.