Hi All,
Before I go red (because of some a**h**les) let me introduce myself
I am working as a programmer for around 8 years, if printer resets when you try to cancel a job , it could be because of the code that I wrote, or else when you try to browse a mobile phone and the phone resets, again I could be responsible.
I have also worked on patient emergency care software , which is actually running in a large chain of hospitals,so if any one of you are in emergency unit and the code written by me misbehaves, I can only wish that you have a safe journey to heaven.
I would like to thank all Dw members esspecially Dani,Ancient_Dragon,Happy_Geek for creating such a wonderful forum.
I was having a wonderful time at daniweb, but now I prefer forums like DP as I am thinking of getting involved full time in internet marketing.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb!
Should you not have done this a while ago? :D

I was having a wonderful time at daniweb, but now I prefer forums like DP as I am thinking of getting involved full time in internet marketing.

To me it sounded like he was leaving.

Strange place to put this thread in then! Being introductions...

well, i don't know what i have to say. but maybe i can say "Nice to Know you Friend"...:D

welcme

You've added a lot of great comments and helping others. Keep of the great work :)

I'm a newbe, so haven't had the pleasure to work or chat with you. But, this sounds like a farewell post. Hope that you don't have any a** h**** where your going. Remember though a person has the ability to bring out the bad side or good side of someone.
Good luck :-/

Glad to have you with us!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.