I wonder what are they do in there?
Really strange things come to my mind when I try to guess -- nuclear missiles, hacking, NSA !:S

I can't tell you more than that. Whats going on in there anyway ? Is there a hidden entrance link somewhere on Daniweb ?:?:

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

I gotta stop watching these sci-fi thrillers.:-/

If we told you we'd have to kill you! :D

(It's basically where Dani secretly plans to take over the world! - Don't go posting that though! haha)

Dazza :cool:

After all the furor of workers suing over environmental health issues, most of Area 51's work has been moved to a new super secret site in Utah.

But you didn't hear that from me.

>I wonder what are they do in there?
Much like the real Area 51, ours is rather anti-climactic. ;)

Oops, I thought the conversation was about the "real" Area 51. Forgot about the limited access area of DaniWeb.

Never mind, I never said anything. I wasn't here.

I thought you were posting about the limited access area of Daniweb...

I thought you were posting about the limited access area of Daniweb...

Yeah, I'm talking abt the limited access area of Daniweb.

Yea....I'd love to know what goes on there and who may gain access there?

Only really cool people are allowed in. But really, there's so few of us that meet the coolness bar that it's pretty dead. Except when someone new is inducted and goes around necromancing a bunch of threads.

Only really cool people are allowed in.

Then why am I not allowed ?:-/

I can bring that place to life...and yeah, I'm a physics student, good at nuclear physics. I can help you with those secret nuclear projects, Dani :icon_cheesygrin:

Yeah, I'm talking abt the limited access area of Daniweb.

I was referring to vmane's comment, not your original question :)

Only really cool people are allowed in.

Then why am I not allowed ?:-/

LOL
I don't want to be mean, but I can't help it...

Only really cool people are allowed in

:icon_twisted:

area 51 sucks i was really eager to see what was in there when i became a mod but its in fact rather boring

Only really cool people are allowed in. But really, there's so few of us that meet the coolness bar that it's pretty dead. Except when someone new is inducted and goes around necromancing a bunch of threads.

I thought we agreed not to talk about that? haha

I understand that the Martian pilot they recovered from the last crashed UFO is on display in Area 51, and actually is a female.

Actually, they are genderless. And not from Mars.

Actually, they are genderless. And not from Mars.

shh, you weren't supposed to tell that. The female Martian story is the official cover, nicely unbelievable and therefore excellent to make people think there's nothing going on but some people making up stories.

I have gone to Area 52, and that is even more secret. Just to mention that you were there puts your life in danger. Hey, I love to live dangerously!

The most secret area I have been in was in my younger brother's room. Officially called Area Detritus.

I understand that the Martian pilot they recovered from the last crashed UFO is on display in Area 51, and actually is a female.

Maybe this is where TG found the stig? lol

<offtopic> I've been wonderng this for awhile now. What does 'Dazza' mean? </offtopic>

dazza means darren

<offtopic> I've been wonderng this for awhile now. What does 'Dazza' mean? </offtopic>

Dazza

commented: Haha, so much for his nick +3

I am glad this one is not animated, definitely Area 51 stuff!

Dazza

Hey! Don't post this in my thread. I'm only 11 !:icon_twisted:

...nah...I'm 19.:icon_cheesygrin:

I keep feeding it all sorts of passwords, but still can't get in!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.