Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by GrimJack

its a good link, only its a shame we can't have the aerial view instead of the map view. maybe that is something the creators might be working on eh? Cheers!

The most recent discussion was about the google mashup of google-maps 3-d with google users local pictures but I think they were just blowing smoke, sigh

Wanna see some fun with 3,000 barrels (using the Crysis2 Engine)? If I did this right you should be able to watch someone play with barrels - he blows them up at the end.

But I digress. (I was looking in my 'maps' favorites gathered while surfing).

Google's motto is "Do no evil"
yet
DoubleClick is evil and Google is buying it.

I have DoubleClick on my 'forbidden' list and I have just added googleanalytics and googlesyndication as untrusted, sigh.

Want a little fun? Try this driving game that puts you in a little car and lets you drive on Google Maps (I drove Paris and Chicago) - Google Drive

Driving in NYC on the map was particularly easy due to the straight roads in a grid format. However, it is incredibly misleading. :)

I tried Paris and those darned 'etoiles' - damnedable bendy roads - indeed! Just as soon as you think you can pick up speed, you need to make curves with straight lines

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.