Want a little fun? Try this driving game that puts you in a little car and lets you drive on Google Maps (I drove Paris and Chicago) - Google Drive

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Want a little fun?

My personal opinion -- There's no 'fun' there.

I would prefer playing Midtown Madness if I had the urge to drive around different cities.

I found Google Image labeler bit interesting.

Anyway, thanks for the link.

its a good link, only its a shame we can't have the aerial view instead of the map view. maybe that is something the creators might be working on eh? Cheers!

The most recent discussion was about the google mashup of google-maps 3-d with google users local pictures but I think they were just blowing smoke, sigh

Sometimes Googlemaps street view can get too personal.

lol thats funny GrimJack, "look theres my jacket"

Wanna see some fun with 3,000 barrels (using the Crysis2 Engine)? If I did this right you should be able to watch someone play with barrels - he blows them up at the end.

But I digress. (I was looking in my 'maps' favorites gathered while surfing).

lol ace

amazing

Google's motto is "Do no evil"
yet
DoubleClick is evil and Google is buying it.

I have DoubleClick on my 'forbidden' list and I have just added googleanalytics and googlesyndication as untrusted, sigh.

Want a little fun? Try this driving game that puts you in a little car and lets you drive on Google Maps (I drove Paris and Chicago) - Google Drive

Driving in NYC on the map was particularly easy due to the straight roads in a grid format. However, it is incredibly misleading. :)

london is difficult, damn bendy roads

I tried Paris and those darned 'etoiles' - damnedable bendy roads - indeed! Just as soon as you think you can pick up speed, you need to make curves with straight lines

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.