Hey! Hello everyone. Name's Bill Kentner. A self taught IT guy without college degree who went from being a professional bodyguard in the 80's after an 8 yr military career to serving as a Computer Operations Manager of an IT dept for a non profit corporation, where I have been now for nearly 12 years.

I like to learn from those who are willing to share their knowledge and I come into this with no other agenda then to increase my own knowledge. My intrests IT wise lately revolve around web development which is new to me. Our CEO recently decided since I was "creative" I should head it up. I took over a mess and am looking to redesign and update it.

Ouside intrests include my wife , our 4 children (3 of which are grown now), MMORPG's , our entire family including my wife our grown children and in some cases their spouses all play WoW (8 accounts total) and a few of us also play City of Heroes. I also a long time comic book collector and even found a way to use that passion to help in Juvinile group therepy sessions.

I look forward to meeting and learning from many of you and welcome your contact.

Thanks for your time and have a great day,

Bill K.
"No one ever passes through life wishing they had smiled less. Live, love, share & smile" B.Kentner - 2006

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome!

Hi Bill...Welcome to DaniWeb friend :)

welcome

my friends play CoH and WoW but i prefer GuildWars

Welcome to Daniweb ! :)

Glad to have you with us!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.