I am nicholas from kenya.I am first year student.I have diploma in information technology.I know alot of stuff about hardware.I wanna be a programmer now.I am counting on you guys

Hey I'm getting confused on try to navigate here, Yes there is another newb her. And that me.

Name: Osemi
Profession:Computer Instructor

Just join the community couple of hours now. Hoping to get the best dat i want from daniweb.

This is such a great web site that has alot to offer, take the best of it, and continue to support it. Wonderful job Dani.

Nick, welcome to the community, get in touch for any info. you need in regards to computer programming

Hm...well, I guess the easiest way to put it is, "check my profile." *grins*

A little here...well, I'm married and I have a three-year-old daughter. I like to read and debate, and I'm a big rock collector. I do freelance artwork, painting murals in houses, and I'm trying to get back into school to upgrade my degrees.

Sidhe

Hi My name is Maria,
i just start learning java. And I need your help.

Thanks

Birthday 06/03/1976
Language: English/tagalog
B-place: Tanauan, Batangas
Civil Status: Married
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155 Lbs
Religion: Roman Catholic

Knowleadgable In Some Computer Operation

Such As: Dos, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Programming Language

Skills:

1. Knowleadge In Computer Hardware And Software
2. Computer Literate
3 Computer Troubleshooting And Repair
4. Local Area Networking
5. Internet
6. Encoding
7. Motorcross Riders
Trainning:

Eurolink Network International Corporation

hi my name is Elie I am 16, I bought this laptop, it is an old IBM 365 xd, i really just realized how I really like working with computers so I got it as a starter to fix it up. I basically know NOTHING about it compared to most people on this site but I am tryng to learn. the problem with this laptops is It has been reformatted, it does not have an external floppy but it does have an internal cd-rom, the problem is that I cannot get it to boot right from the cd rom( I dont know how to), I went to the BIOS to see if I could change the boot sequence but the CD rom is not in there. so I'm stuck, if you could help me or indicate someone who can I would REALLY apreciate it. thank you SOOO MUCH. Elie

Name: Cenny Wenner
Occupation: 2nd year Student of theoretic physics and philosophy, Lund university, Sweden
Hobbies: General creation, especially theoretics. Discussing physics and philosophy, Programming and CIS, AI in particular, Go (asian board game), anime at times.
Proficient in c++, ruby, vb, php, asm86 and 16x74 (html, javas, css, et.c.). Also knows or has known asp, lisp, java, and likely several I have forgotten the name of by now. Been programming as a hobby for the past 7 to 9 years.
Personality traits: Usualy highly focused on the few tasks at hand and rather ignorant of all other activitiy. Increadibly analytical and logical. Attempts to solve various scientific problems during spare time and hasn't "been out" for the past 1.5 years.

I've attended several forums focusing on several different subjects in the past few years but none devoting itself specifically to Programming and CIS. Scavaging the net, this was one of the few which featured a grand userbase, decently advanced (for one, even having a CIS thread rather than simply the programming languages) and not overrun by ads, if I leave, that's the reason. I hope to learn and carry the ability to discus various topics and meet interesting people here, greetings!

Nick, welcome to the community, get in touch for any info. you need in regards to computer programming

HALLO TO YOU
I FEEL WELCOME SO SO MUCH.ITS GOOD CAUSE NO MAN IS AN ISLAND.I AM STUDYING HARD NOW CAUSE SEMESTER IS COMING TO THE END.THANK YOU.

Hi,

My name is Mike. I am a Junior at Binghamton University, majoring in Computer Science.

I am new to this place. It looks like it is packed with geeks, and nerds (such as myself).

I know programming, web development, network, OSs, Computer Architecture (my favorite), and various scientific subjects in the area of computer science. So if anyone needs help, feel free to ask. You can try to help me, but I've been told that I am a hopeless geek, and that its simply too late for me (at least thats what the doctor said)!

I am looking forward to talking with you.

Peace,
-Mike

Name: Sarah
Nickname: Sarahsuze
Height: 5'1''
Weight: ???
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Hobbies: Spending time w/my kids. Personal Protection sports - interest not doing it yet - too busy

Relationship Status: divorced

Fav Music: everything

Education: studying for electrical engineering and computer networking systems @ITT Technical

Work: jr systems administrator

Favorite Food: Indian

Favorite Movies: Most

Favorite TV Shows: Nature

Stuff you Dislike: ants and flies

Hello. I had a program I needed help with, and my usual forum for asking programming questions was caput, so I googled a programming forum site and ended up here. I might actively post, I might lurk. Anyway I am working on a Comp Sci major math minor here at Millersville University. I like to play video games and watch movies. I am going into my senior year. Um my favorite tv shows are the shield, nip tuck, and rescue me. My all time favorite movies are Primary Colors, Goodfellas, Bruce Campbell vs. the Army of Darkness, Shawshank Redemption, and the Lord of the Rings movies.

:p :p hi every one my name is kathy, here is a little bit about my self, i like to cook,i like to swim, love to go to church, read,watch movies i;m a very laid back person.and love to talk and meet new people. :p

Hi all,
I'm Josh. I just joined up here. At 33, it looks like I am a bit older than some here, but that is ok. I started out doing everything for my site myself, but am now resigned to the fact that I can't be an expert in anything. I'm hoping to learn a few things, or find some folks that might be able to help me out. I'm in CA, have pretty ecclectic tastes in everything. Anything else anyone wants to know, just ask.

Name: Chris
Nickname: Buck
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 164
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Hobbies: Playing and watching sports, golf, cricket, tennis, surfing, footy etc. movies and music, social events... anything really!

Relationship Status: Long-term relationship

Fav Music: Into a heap of things, fav's atm would be Evanescence, Fuel, Daniel Powter, U2, Powderfinger, Jet ... the list goes on.

Education: Cert 4 in IT tech support

Work: Self employed computer business

Favorite Food: Seafood and Italian

Favorite Movies: Another lots of question lol .. Braveheart, The Matrix Trilogy, LOTR Trilogy, Super Troopers, Anchorman, Armageddon.. u get the idea.

Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons and South Park for sure, Lost, CSI anything, too many here again.

Favorite Video Games: Anything Final Fantasy

Stuff you Dislike: Arrogant people, thats about it really.

Stuff you like: Genuine people, there aren't enough around these days.

Hi, I've been looking for a good support forum and began to look around until I found this one which seems to cover everything and has a nice feel.

I'm male, average weight but a bit on the tall side, older than some here but younger than others, :lol: light brown hair and green eyes, love good food and cooking. Prefer easy listening music and can't stand rap noise or any hate stuff. Play guitar and love to drive to small towns and stay a weekend just looking around. There's lots more but that'll have to wait until after the engagement. Heh. :)

Name - Galuh Prasetyawan
Nickname - galuh / mento
Height - 175 cm
Weight - 55
Hair - Black
Eyes -
Location - Malang Indonesia
Age - 20

Name: Steve
Nickname: DT, Rumpy (don’t ask)
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 235
Hair: hair?
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Listening to music, cycling, movies, sleeping in, working out, people watching

Relationship Status: single but taken

Fav Music: just about anything except country and Gospel - LOVE 80’s synth Britpop – Erasure, The Smiths, Morrissey, Metallica, Enya, Tupac, Delerium, Diana Krall, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Sarah Brightman.

Education: Degree of Difficulty from the School of Hard Knocks. (Actually 3 yrs undergrad at University of West Georgia and soon finishing at U of Phoenix)

Work: Information Services Manager for a small executive search firm.

Favorite Food: Pizza, Chinese/Mexican Food, Chicken, Steak, Tacos,

Favorite Movies: The Usual Suspects, Pulp Fiction, Carlito's Way, GoodFellas, , Shawshank Redemption, Heat, Swingers,

Favorite TV Shows: nothing I really have to watch. Lots of oddball stuff on Discovery Channel, A&E (Investigative Reports, Cold Case Files), cycling on OLN.

Favorite Video Games: don’t really play them.

Stuff you Dislike: women who won’t go out with me LOL, arrogance, people who are late, spinach

Name - Curt
Nickname - Grit
Height - 5'6
Weight - 170
Hair - brown
Eyes - brown
Location - Bakersfield, CA
Age - 33

Hobbies - Civil war reenactment, dirt bike, fishing

Relationship Status - Married

Fav Music - punk, reggae, rock, classical

Education - Some college, but mainly lots of self taught skills, and IT certifications.

Favorite Movies - Once were warriors, big fish

Favorite TV Shows - the Simpsons

Favorite Computer Games - Civ 3

Hi

I've just this group and I thought I would tell you a little about my self

Name: Colin
Nickname: Barty
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 54KG
Hair: Dark
Hobbies: Listening to music, watching DVD's going out for evening meals, walking in the forest, Chatting on "Skype", running my Yahoo Group, Digital Photography, Incredimail, Helping people with PC problems, messing with the computer!, Trying new things, Spending my money!

Relationship Status: Divorced

Fav Music: Music from 1960's to 1980's

Favorite Food: Pizza, Chinese/English Food, Chicken, Roast Beef Fish and Chips,

Favorite Movies: Ladder 49, Towering Inferno, Ghost Ship,"Down", Space Cowboys, Speed 1, Harry Potter,

Stuff you Dislike: People dropping rubbish, Rude loud people, Getting up early,

how to post threads

Am a 24year old Kenyan believed to be programmer.Currently working with one of the largest and sophisticated kenyan organizations which keeps alot of data.
What else?mmmh likes to invite all sort of programs through out the world so long as it'll be a clean deal.
CHEERZ

hello my name is gaurav jain.i am from india currently pursuading computer science studies under the b.tech course.i am very fond of computers and hacking.currently i am in 3 year of my 4 year course.i like surfing ,chating,hacking and various computer stuff.currently i want to do a project based on java.

if anybody can help me mail me at gauravjains2003@yahoo.co.in

thank you :mad: :rolleyes: :idea:

Name: Frank
Nickname: Hey Dumb Ass ("That 70's Show" causes me flashbacks)
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 230
Hair: Dirty Blonde (no not that kind of dirty you pervs)
Eyes: Hazel
Hobbies: Listening to music, movies, sleeping, watching Major League Baseball and College Football, Fantasy League Baseball, The Web, Having fun with my daughter.

Relationship Status: Happily married with one child

Fav Music: My collection is very ecclectic. It amazes some but pisses off most, HAHA. (i.e. "how could you have that CD and like that one you moron!!")

Education: Computer Science, minor in English.

Work: Professional IT Network Manager

Favorite Food: Sushi and Japanese, Italian, Thai, Chinese, Surf and Turf, anything that smells good gets my attention.

Favorite Movies: Forest Gump, The Road to Perdition, Saving Private Ryan, The French Connection, Full Metal Jacket, Unforgiven, Any movie with Gene Hackman, Outlaw Josse Whales.

Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons, X-Files, Cold Case, That 70's Show (cause it seems like my biography), Missing.

Favorite Video Games: I like flight sims, first person shooters, squad based shooters, and role playing sims.

Stuff you Dislike: Intolerance, bigotry, selfishness, arrogance (do it around me and expect to be brought down a notch or two), people with no sense of humor or are too uptight. I get a bit loud when I have fun, and I don't like being told to be quiet. :cool:

Hi everyone, greetings from chilly Eastern Australia! Found this site whilst doing a little research and have to say what a wonderful and friendly bunch of people you all are.

~Lilac

elo everyone
name mark
live liverpool.england
6ft2"
12stone in weight
hair darkbrown curly when grows ha ha
eyes green
age 36
music bit of heavy bit of light touch of classical
movies got to say shawshank redmption scarface educating rita
education none really my ownfault (only realize when to late)never mind.A but i am good at art ha ha
work rooftiler and i am scared of heights ye no messin think its time for a change
fav games fps an rts
food italian and cheesy beens scrumshush
dislikes bullies selfish and spoilt poeple oh and sterilize milk
likes being happy and the peole around me being happy and knowing you can trust them aswell.right people im off take it easy
p.s. sorry about the writing this has took about an hour cant work this keyboard but i will very soon ha ha

Hi all Members and Guests I Have PR6 Site

http://www.bertran.uni.cc

If You Want To Know Me Better, You May Visit My Site

Regards,
Sword

Name: Cameron
Nickname: Cam, Cam Shaft or just "Shaft"
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165
Hair: Brown
Hobbies: Messing around with my computer, losing in poker or aka hanging out with friends, Swimming (the greatest sport in the world, next to computer gaming :) ) Gaming

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: Alternative, Punk, all rock in a nutshell.... Eve 6's "Anytime"... or Rise Against "State of the Union"

Education: High School Diploma... starting to work on CS degree in the fall..

Work: Lifeguard, asst swim team coach (its a summer team, pays decent, and besides, gotta be able to pay for upgrades and games somehow right?)

Favorite Movies: Frequency, Swimming Upstream, Eurotrip, Out Cold

Stuff you Dislike: Smokers; Country + Rap = Crap (And no, I didn't come up with that saying. A friend of mine says it, and I bet he took it from somewhere else); Iowa... yea it sucks here.... Corn All over the place!

Hi Everyone

My name is Terry, married, to the lovely Sue. We live in a beautifull part of the UK, South Wales to be precise.
Don't have any specific hobbies but I am trying to rectify that. We like travel and visit Majorca frequently. These visits have allowed me to take up scuba diving which is fantastic. Apart from our travels we tend to spend our time working; I know it's all very sad. I won't rabbit on here too much. Looking forward to some good news chat on this forum.

Bye For Now

Terry

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.