Hello all;

Just signed up with Daniweb and was asked to introduce myself.

Over the past year I have been studying web design in my spare time. (I work full-time for a company that has nothing to do with web design.) To date I have taken two online courses - an intro to web design and an advanced web design course. So, I have learned much in these two courses but often seems insignificant when I look at what is out there. Nevertheless I try to keep focused with what I want to achieve with my websites without getting too far off track with all of the lastest. For now I just want to keep my pages simple and uncluttered.

To add to my learning curve I have also spent much time improving my PhotoShop and Access 2007 skills over the past year. Often wish there was more time in the day.

My main reason for joining this forum is this. When I am registered in an online course I have an instructor available to ask questions and help me with problems. However once my courses are done I am on my own again with no one to talk to about my design problems. I am hoping that I can find the help I need on Daniweb and perhaps even be able to help others out once in awhile too.

Looking forward to chatting with all the folks in the Daniweb forums.

Later.

Griffin54

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome!

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Hello and Welcome to DaniWeb !

Hi Griffin54...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Welcome to Daniweb! :)

Glad to have you with us!

welcome

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.