Please tell us which is your favorite car ?

Mine is Mercedes Benz S-class 400 CDI ! It is a luxoury car and its price is about 65 000 $ (im speaking for the new one)

What about you ?

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Somebody in our neighborhood is driving a Bentley Azure, that would be my dream car! However the $348000 price tag is just mildly more than what I have in pocket change.

Favourite vehicle, would be this, a Suzuki Hayabusa,
But for a car, I would porbably go for a classic american muscle car, Charger, Challenger for '67 Mustang

Most FUN car I've ever driven was a 2004 Mustang.
Best overall car I've ever driven was a 1995 (or so) BMW 530i.
Best value for money car I've driven is probably a 2000 Ford Focus TDCi.

Focus is great to drive and relatively cheap to maintain and drive, but lacks the luxury and performance of a highend BMW.

Nissan Terrano - Powerfull car

Citroën C3 would do very nicely! Very good milage, sharp look and reliable.

Actually, I would love to drive this 1924 Citroën CV, real party car!

Volkswagen Beetle -- cute little bug puddling down the road :)

Volkswagen Beetle -- cute little bug puddling down the road :)

Old or new type? My GF has the new type in yellow, real sharp (GF and car)!

Old or new type? My GF has the new type in yellow, real sharp (GF and car)!

You have a great GF, keep her around for a long time because yellow cars are the only good cars made. Did you know yellow cars have the lease number of accidents while red cars have the most ? I read that somewhere, but don't remember where.

A car can be any colour as long as its blue...

A car can be any colour as long as its blue...

I believe Henry Ford said, "You can have your car in any color you want, as long as that color is black."

My favorite car I've owned was a '69 Porche 911 (with a 1970 engine). All you had to do was think about passing someone and you were halfway around them. Changing oil on it was pain - took about 2 gallons!

Forget the car...with gas prices...get a bloody horse...lots of MPG...I love my mitsubishi evo V. Can make great kit modifications and engine tuning.

Citroën C3 would do very nicely! Very good milage, sharp look and reliable.

I drive a C4 right now. Second worst car I've ever driven, the worst being a Peugeot 206 (which of course comes out of the same company, Peugeot, Renault, and Citroen are all brands of the same firm).

I believe Henry Ford said, "You can have your car in any color you want, as long as that color is black."

he did, but he isn't family. In our family it's a standing order. My father picks the car, my mother may pick any colour as long as it's blue.

I am partial to my Mexican Chevrolet HHR.

I love my Saturn Sky Roadster!
Sunburst Yellow of course!

Escudo 2.0
Honda Jazz

My next set of wheels, should take delivery sometime next month.

A shiny new Honda Civic Hybrid.

I love my Saturn Sky Roadster!
Sunburst Yellow of course!

Yeah, that is one nice looking car. Makes the Ford Mustang look like certified nerdmobile.

My mom's Cadillac XLR-V is a pretty nice sled.

1966 ford cobra. oohhhh yaaa now thats a perfect combination of muscle and beauty.

This would be my dream car.

uncomfortable, soon to be banned from major cities because it doesn't meet emission standards, noisy, prone to breakdowns.

Maybe this one would be a more elegant dream car.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.