Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I am 14% Metal Head.

Sorry kid, go watch some more TRL. And stay out of the mosh pit. You'll only get yourself hurt. You, my friend, are a lamer. A RUSTY BOLT, in the metal world. A -real- metal head would kick yer ass.

Guess I didn't do very well :)

Yes we seem to be @ the bottom of the barrell :D

37% :)

24% lol

85% w00t

favourite metallica albums btw

ride the lightning
master of puppets (close second)
and justice for all
theblack album otherwise known as "metallica" (this ranking will undoubtably lead to flamewars)
kill em all
load/reload ( crap)
st. anger (total and utter crap)

discuss.

Only 40% - a poor test. I've been into metal for over 20 years :P

ride the lightning
master of puppets (close second)
and justice for all
theblack album otherwise known as "metallica" (this ranking will undoubtably lead to flamewars)
kill em all
load/reload ( crap)
st. anger (total and utter crap)

No flames for me - I'd agree with that ranking, though choosing between the first 2 is just about impossible for me. Don't forget to slide Garage Days in there above Load (of crap).

everything post black album was crap

Im 61%, the funny thing is thats about what i would have said if somebody were to aks me.

I am 22% Metal Head. lol

Just took the test again and only got 9% :icon_cheesygrin:

66%
Stupid questions, no references to Oden, Trolls, self-mutilated aliens, the psychology of an abomination after sitting in a psychward, or what would happen if one soloed Lydian Diminished into a Locrian in front of a child.

35% sorta metal...

metal sort of.. :* death magnetic..

same

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.