I have written programs in Python that created files, arrays, and student grade reports. These few programs helped me to see some of the power behind Python to the point where I would like to become an expert in it. I have also programmed in COBOL, PASCAL, and "C" languages, I am looking for something that I enjoy and is more in demand. Python seems to be it for now. However, as I continue to work with Python, I am sure that I will use this site to the fullest. This means that I will be looking for Python help and, from looking around this site, I am sure that I will not have a problem finding what I need.

I stepped away from programming for about 3.5 years due to being asked to manage a software project. It did not take long to realize that I was out of my comfort zone, but I worked in that area until the project ended.

While working in management, I pursued and obtained a Master degree in Computer Information Systems. Since then I went back to programming as a Senior Software Engineer, where I am enjoying it to the fullest.

Besides the type of programs I listed above, what other types of Python programs that are in high demand?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb
Take a look at the Software Development Forum. I think you will find it useful!

Welcome!

Welcome !

welcome

Thanks jbennet.

Thanks Serunson.

Thanks jasimp.

Thanks Nav33n.

Hi...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Glad to have you with us!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.