Here is your chance to ask a 'smart' question in an attempt to have one of those real smart DaniWeb Geek members answer it. If the question just makes you think or smile, that is good enough too! Please no computer questions. :)

Okay, to start out:
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Lardmeister
Featured Replies
  • If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? Read More

• [URL="http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/28888/detail/"]David Bradley describes how he invented CTRL-ALT-DEL, then tries to backpedal after he inadvertently slams Bill Gates for making it famous.[/URL] :icon_razz: Read More

• If a man makes three correct consecutive guesses, does that make him an expert? Read More

• [QUOTE=vmanes;694376]You might want to be sure the front side is a match to what the backside presages.[/QUOTE]Correct! You won the door price! Q: "Why do cemeteries have fences around them?" A: "ni teg ot gniyd era elpoep esuaceb" Read More

Webster's New World Dictionary has the chicken before the egg. So there you got it!

My question:
"How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?"

Do you want answers?<heh,heh>

Sure sweety, give us some smart answers or smart questions.

I am usually full of questions:
"Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?"

When will someone create an operating system called "Doors"?

And will it have back windows for malware to exploit?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in ... " but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where does the extra penny go?

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted and musicians denoted?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in ... " but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where does the extra penny go?

Isn't that a buy/sell issue? (My thoughts are worth 2 cents but I'd only pay a penny for yours)

Why is it when you change checkout lines, the one you just left starts to move?

The checkout line you are in is always the slowest!

My question:
"Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?"

which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Dinosaurs laid eggs, so eggs.

Why does Hawaii have an interstate highway system.

Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway.

Dinosaurs laid eggs, so eggs (came first) ...

If the mutation to a chicken happened while the non-chicken grew up, then it was the chicken that came first.

My real pressing question:
"If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?"

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.