If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?

Bend Oregon. How do you do that?

Why is there a "Question of the day" thread, but no "Answer of the day" thread to go along with it?

Which way is this bus driving. I know the answer, so guess

If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?
-- Steven Wright

Away from you.

Away from you.

Nope. It's going to the left, because you can't see the door where you get in. (not true for England, New Zealand etc)

Nope. It's going to the left, because you can't see the door where you get in. (not true for England, New Zealand etc)

What bus? it looks more like a UFO to me :)

Why do we call it 'cracking' a window when it doesn't break?

AWAY, oops just realized the answer is already posted.

AWAY, oops just realized the answer is already posted.

Why are the buses in Canada so weird ?

(I mean if Steven mistook the drawing for a retreating bus .... )

Well its seemed like the most logical answer, and by the way we dont have busses in canada yet. There coming soon though I think.

If you like, I could give you the blue-prints of 'the wheel' as long as my government doesn't find out ;)

Ok that would be great. ummmmmm do you have a carrier pigeon you could send that with or should i send mine to you first.

Were you from in the netherlands niek_e, I find that to be a very interesting area.

If you started from a point, went 10km north then 10km west and finally 10km south and end up at the same point, where would you be?

If you started from a point, went 10km north then 10km west and finally 10km south and end up at the same point, where would you be?

The south pole??

Yes you are correct. The answer is south pole.

Why is abbreviation such a long word?

Guess where I am pierced?

When no one trusts, does it matter that everyone lies?

Why do psychics have to ask your name?

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what is the significance of a clean desk?

Oops, I should have said empty desk.

Would you give your right arm to be ambidextrous?

Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train - Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and you're just sitting still?

It depends on who your asking, relatively speaking.

> "Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?"

How many lethal injection sessions have you witnessed to state that with conviction?

> If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

No, morals.

> "If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy
> dinner?"

Maybe he had expensive tastes?

Stalin's left arm was ... ?

Has anybody ever bet enough on a winning horse?

Why does my mom call me SOB?

Stalin's left arm was ... ?

didnt he have polio?

y does my mom call me SOB?

lol liked that one

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.