Hi to everyone. Hope I'll find help here I have a big project in mind but don't know where to start. So I'll will post in the Game Development Topic. Take a look at it if you want!

So I'm not kind of "original" when it's time to introduce myself so I fill in this questionary :

(And first of all, I speak French and learnt English enough to be able to read, write and speak enough to understand and be understood, so please, don't look at my writing errors! thanks!)

Name: Francois (easier to say Frank)
Nickname: Spanky
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 170
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hobbies: Video game, movies, and most of all : HOCKEY !!!

Relationship Status: single (i have a kid, but i'm separated)

Favorite Video Games: Oh man! there is too much... but Nintendo Final Fantasy IV (japanese) or II (american) The one with Cecil the Paladin! That's the best ever made video game!

Reason I'm here : I'd like to develop a mini-game in the FF4 (NES) style. I REALLY wanna do that, since a couple of year, and now I'm ready to do it.
I develop in VB and PHP/MySql ... but those two language won't help me. Anyway, see my post in the right category!

Hope to chat with ya!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi Frank...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Welcome!

welcome

Glad to have you with us!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.