Can anybody help me out? I have a list of e-library websites in which I need to develop an e-Library Search Engine, so that any student can just use the search engine to search of information and the results will be displayed on the search engine page like Google. So in a nutshell, a Search Engine that can search within a number of Websites unlike Google that has unlimited number of websites to search through

Please refer to forum rules.

warned.

Can anybody help me out? I have a list of e-library websites in which I need to develop an e-Library Search Engine, so that any student can just use the search engine to search of information and the results will be displayed on the search engine page like Google. So in a nutshell, a Search Engine that can search within a number of Websites unlike Google that has unlimited number of websites to search through

I'm not sure searching is really your strong suit. Perhaps another project would be in order :P

search within a number of Websites unlike Google that has unlimited number of websites to search through

wrong.

can just use the search engine to search of information and the results will be displayed on the search engine page like

already exists. Google licence googleboxes to large companies for document management on thier intranet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.