I just finished setting up a new reciprocal links directory and when I got to the sports categories I found a whole bunch of strange sports I have never even heard of.

Which of those sports are you familiar with or played?

Max

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Australian Rules Football and Cricket are passions of mine. Rugby I have a mild interest in (it's a MUCH better game than Gridiron ;))

Softball's another game I've had strong interest in, and in fact I've coached it at State Championship level in the past.

Australian Rules Football and Cricket are passions of mine. Rugby I have a mild interest in (it's a MUCH better game than Gridiron ;))

Softball's another game I've had strong interest in, and in fact I've coached it at State Championship level in the past.

Catweazle is an Australian ... and Australians are so much addicted to sports .... a sports loving nation always :) ... I know Australian cricket team cuz they are the only team that gives Pakistan a tough time :D

Oh ha!

Nanosani's Pakistani? So's Catweazle's sister-in-law :D

Oh ha!

Nanosani's Pakistani? So's Catweazle's sister-in-law :D

haha :cheesy: :cheesy: lets see next time what Australians come up with :twisted:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.