Hi everyone I am pursuing my eng .Iwanna know that is any hacker a member of the group

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

It realy depends what you mean by the term "hacker".
In the press hackers got bad name as it been people that breaked into systems to steal data or damage/destroy system, which is wrong.
However among us who write code this term refer to quick and dirty solution to problem, clever way to get something done and calling yuo hacker it means to be compliment.

So if you looking for the first group then this is wrong place, if you looking for second group you will find many among us...

It realy depends what you mean by the term "hacker".
In the press hackers got bad name as it been people that breaked into systems to steal data or damage/destroy system, which is wrong.
However among us who write code this term refer to quick and dirty solution to problem, clever way to get something done and calling yuo hacker it means to be compliment.

So if you looking for the first group then this is wrong place, if you looking for second group you will find many among us...

What I meant was the term "Hackers" which originated from the MIT's.I want to about software developers.But remember one thing, people like Mitnik stole data,but they were developers too.

David Mitnick to which you reffer did not gain access with his coding skills (as many thinks he is not a skilled coder) but by social engineering. That is huge defference...
Anyway, I do not think you in right place for these sort of people

welcome

and yes, dont hack unless you are allowed to

Hi..Welcome to Daniweb

Glad to have you with us

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.