What the heck is going on?! Suddenly everyone is changing their avatars - I hardly recognize anyone any more.

Okay, not everyone but still scrolling down through long threads now takes longer because I can no longer discount people out of familiarity (just kidding).

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by majestic0110
Featured Replies
  • [QUOTE=techbound;593047]i've always been able to look past the color of hair, but I do have to admit that regardless of the color of hair color, they all get angry the same and take away what you value the most ;)[/QUOTE] That's probably because you were a jerk. Read More

>What the heck is going on?!
Some of us change avatars regularly. It's an easy way to personalize your posts.

I liked that one too, but it was time for a change, and I haven't even come close to using all of my favorite Kyon avatars yet. :)

What the heck is going on?! Suddenly everyone is changing their avatars - I hardly recognize anyone any more.

Okay, not everyone but still scrolling down through long threads now takes longer because I can no longer discount people out of familiarity (just kidding).

Darn posters any way! Don't you just love Naru's new avatar?

That lady holding the chainsaw and wearing Jason's mask just did something for you.

it remains as my mental image of you (i have never really seen you of course) :)

>i have never really seen you of course
If the chainsaw wielding chibi is your mental image, you'd be pretty disappointed by the real me.

Ya, as my first encounter with narue was, to say the least, interesting, I picture that chiainsaw chicky as well. From the post's Ive read it seems to fit the witty answers which ive come to expect.

I think im just going to go with the real pic of myself as a personal touch.

>I think im just going to go with the real pic of myself as a personal touch.
Rashakil Fol did that and I called him a serial killer. I showed Dave Sinkula my picture and he tried to convince me that I don't really have blonde hair... Real pictures are nothing but trouble. By the way, I think you'd look hotter without the face fur.

The only thing I don't like about changing avatars is that the change propagates backwards in time.

Hmmm, I just tried to import a new avatar and I get the message "You may not upload animated images" Well, I will look around for something - this is the image I was trying to use:

Attachments beatingheart.gif 3.66 KB

By the way, I think you'd look hotter without the face fur.

Ya, that was a couple years ago. My face is much less furry these days.

Hmmm, I just tried to import a new avatar and I get the message "You may not upload animated images" :

Only mods, donaters etc... have that privilege

Maybe yes. Most folks with undercover status normally like to hint to the fact that they might be undercover. :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.