hi, i am just newbie.
first i want to say that i cannot write english with good, so i am sorry for my bad english.
i live on Jakarta, i am still learning in college, now in this semester i start to learn cobol, but i like to learn C, VB, and PHP.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb!

Welcome!

Welcome, I havent been here long myself but I think you'll find people very helpful and friendly.
Your english seems good, probably better then mine and thats the only language i speak.

Sw

Hi...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)
Hope you will enjoy in this Forum.
you can Visit C Section, VB Section or VB.Net Section in Software Development and PHP Section in Web Development.
Post your problem and many people will help u.
What your Collage Name?

@ All -> thank you for your welcome greeting, i think i will enjoy this site 'cause You all so friendly.

@ Steven Woodman -> no, i am still much more learning english language, 'cause thats not the language i use every day, so if i get wrong sentence or grammar i trully sorry, but i hope i still can improve my english.

@Jx_man -> i think i already enjoy this forum :D , next time if i have some difficult matter i will searching, and if i don't get, then i will post to this forum.
-> i college on STMIK MH-Thamrin (cabang Sanur).

-> i college on STMIK MH-Thamrin (cabang Sanur).
Cabang sanur? Berarti Kantor utama di Bali?
Hmm..STIMIK ya..
I m from Atmajaya University Jogjakarta (ga lulus2 ne)
See you around.

All for the best.
Jx_Man

@Jx_man -> maaf, bukan di Bali, cuma singkatan Santa Ursula, salam perkenalan.
->see you around too.

please keep all chat in english. Its in the rules.

welcome man

COBOL/FORTRAN is old now but there is still a high demand for good programers in it, as many companies are interested in mainframes again.

please keep all chat in english. Its in the rules.

welcome man

COBOL/FORTRAN is old now but there is still a high demand for good programers in it, as many companies are interested in mainframes again.

@jbennet -> sorry, for not keep it clean rules :D ( i am just get excited),
cobol structure still amaze me, eventhough it have a lot of limit use.

this is the English version editing :
@Jx_man -> i am sorry, it'snot from Bali, its's just the short word from Santa Ursula, greeting.
->see you around too.

Glad to have you with us!

Hello benef, it nice to have you here, welcome on board

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.