Visit http://www.myheritage.com/face-recognition Where you can upload a photo and they scan your face to see who you most resemble :D

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

It thinks the pic from my profile is like leonaerdo decaprio???

wtf my #1 with 73% is leonardo decaprio but im apparently 65% similar to a black woman, neither of which i am

stupid site

I can give a more accurate answer. The famous person I look like is, quite simply, myself of course. And I am famous. Or infamous, I can't remember which...

thats you?

why dont you have that picture instead of your current avatr, its much nicer.

When I grow up I would love to look like Rodney Dangerfield. He made tons of money with his astonishingly good looks.

Hehe! When I grow up I would love to look like Albert Einstein. Even the real eggheads listened to him.

Peter Seamus O'Toole....we're both from irish descent....

Wowy waa waa dani that picture is much better then your current avatar. actually they look like completly different people.

But this is not a dating site now is it. :)

lol get in there ;)

When I grow up I would love to look like Rodney Dangerfield. He made tons of money with his astonishingly good looks.

Rodney is one wonderful man, but when I grow up I rather want to look like actor Jean-Claude Van Damme. He has muscles like Arnold Schwarze... , but he is also very smart.

Rodney is one wonderful man, but when I grow up I rather want to look like actor Jean-Claude Van Damme. He has muscles like Arnold Schwarze... , but he is also very smart.

Pish-tosh, Van Damme does not have that snappy Austrian accent that right wingers just love.

When I grow up I would like to be more like my hero, the actor and writer James Earl Jones. I have to practice on my deep voice though.

When I grow up I wouldn't mind to look like Betty Rubble.

Member Avatar for kdoiron

I've been told by a number of people I look like Robin Williams. Don't know whether they meant as Mork or as the Genie from Alladin, though!

Apparently a whole pile of chicks... odd.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.