Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by twomers
Featured Replies
    Dani 1,665   10 Years Ago

[url]http://www.myheritagefiles.com/I/storage/site1/files/21/51/22/215122_7276908f763184op6b4148.JPG[/url] Read More

It thinks the pic from my profile is like leonaerdo decaprio???

wtf my #1 with 73% is leonardo decaprio but im apparently 65% similar to a black woman, neither of which i am

stupid site

I can give a more accurate answer. The famous person I look like is, quite simply, myself of course. And I am famous. Or infamous, I can't remember which...

When I grow up I would love to look like Rodney Dangerfield. He made tons of money with his astonishingly good looks.

Wowy waa waa dani that picture is much better then your current avatar. actually they look like completly different people.

But this is not a dating site now is it. :)

When I grow up I would love to look like Rodney Dangerfield. He made tons of money with his astonishingly good looks.

Rodney is one wonderful man, but when I grow up I rather want to look like actor Jean-Claude Van Damme. He has muscles like Arnold Schwarze... , but he is also very smart.

Rodney is one wonderful man, but when I grow up I rather want to look like actor Jean-Claude Van Damme. He has muscles like Arnold Schwarze... , but he is also very smart.

Pish-tosh, Van Damme does not have that snappy Austrian accent that right wingers just love.

When I grow up I would like to be more like my hero, the actor and writer James Earl Jones. I have to practice on my deep voice though.

I've been told by a number of people I look like Robin Williams. Don't know whether they meant as Mork or as the Genie from Alladin, though!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.