Name: Jess Nickname: my name already is a nickname
Height: 5'3''
Weight: like average or something
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: brown

Hobbies: Music, exploring the French Quarter during the DAY~>not at night lol,
shopping at any & every quirky little shop in New Orleans, movies, laughing,
wishing it would snow, ROAD TRIPs!, beach, eating at any Copelands establishment =)

Relationship Status: very happily taken

Fav Music: techno trance alternative crystal method.. prodigy.. the breeders.. 91.5 WTUL

Education: High School some college

Work: coffee shop person extraordinaire

Favorite Food: Italian Mexican food anything cajun

Foods most disliked: yogurt

Favorite Movies: anything with christopher walken or al pacino ..almost everything Disney The Heartbreak Kid

Favorite Books: The Thief of Always. Pet Semetary, IT

Favorite TV Shows: Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, Frasier, Seinfeld, MXC on Spike lol

Favorite Video Games: Super Mario World SNES, Super Mario Kart, Tony Hawk, Sonic the Hedgehog lol oh and Carmen Sandiego SNES haha

Stuff you Dislike: liars, thieves, and rap.. lowers your IQ

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Welcome! Stephen King is the greatest author of the 20th century. I am a slight addict to his works. Besides The Dark Tower, IT is the greatest thing he has written.

Welcome! Stephen King is the greatest author of the 20th century. I am a slight addict to his works. Besides The Dark Tower, IT is the greatest thing he has written.

Thanks for the welcome, jasimp! I definately agree. He writes like no other. Magic, really.
His legacy lives up to his name: King!

HI Jess ...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

welcome

HI Jess ...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Thanks Jx_Man! ;)

Favorite Video Games..... How could I forget these? GTA 3 & Vice City! DEF. my fave games .. Sled Storm for PS1 is an alright little game but the music on there is awesome! I bought the game just for the soundtrack :)

welcome

Thanks for the welcome jbennet :)

Glad to have you with us!

Glad to have you with us!

Thank you for the welcome zandiago;)

Others will disagree with that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.