Blonde Chick with nice pussy...

http://geekpolice.forumotion.com/fun-stuffs-f1/blonde-chick-with-nice-pussy-t657.htm#2525

somthing i found on another website...very nice!

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

The title is a little raw. Tone it down next time.

Yeah really bad title etc123. Offensive to a lot of people I should expect.

Hehe thought other things @ first :D (Then realized the staff would hit clicked DELETE THREAD if it was that)

Very nice regardless........

The title is a little raw. Tone it down next time.

agreed.

Hehe thought other things @ first :D (Then realized the staff would hit clicked DELETE THREAD if it was that)

Very nice regardless........

I did just that, then realized what it was about so I undeleted it.

I flagged it. I think a mod just added the "cat" part.

I thought the same thing as you :) Congratulations on 9,000.

I flagged it. I think a mod just added the "cat" part.

Yea, I did -- I hated that title.

It wasn't the best title out there was it AD?

In fact, I have edited to be even less offensive now - and would restate what others have said: tone it down in future please.

commented: Thank you +7

on the radio here someone joked a few weeks ago that PETA would get quite upset on hearing that a woman shaved her pussy...

did you see that PETA video? Some hot PETA chick stripped totally nude at the state of the union speech and delivered a totally calm speech while in the buff. Wierd, but entertaining.

Yeah. I seem to remember a headline along the lines of "State of the union undress", which I chuckled at. Peta.... people eating tasty animals, right?

commented: you bet! +3

I am asking my self why I did thought on a woman and cat ? When I did not even see it .

Some hot PETA chick

contradiction in terms.
Anyone associated with PETA is a nutcase, and nutcases aren't hot (however they may look), they're nuts.

Quite understandable :)

HAY GUISE

there's a CHICK

with a NICE PUSSY

THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

HA HA, I'M ON TEH INTERWEBS!!!!1

commented: haha! good point! +2
commented: This is a serious issue and must be taken seriously! Hai to you too. +5

fools am in
so shout responsibly
or d director will throw u out.

flossed presiden1

meh. nm.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.