Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jephthah
Featured Replies

In fact, I have edited to be even less offensive now - and would restate what others have said: tone it down in future please. Read More

HAY GUISE there's a CHICK with a NICE PUSSY THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE HA HA, I'M ON TEH INTERWEBS!!!!1 Read More

Hehe thought other things @ first :D (Then realized the staff would hit clicked DELETE THREAD if it was that)

Very nice regardless........

Hehe thought other things @ first :D (Then realized the staff would hit clicked DELETE THREAD if it was that)

Very nice regardless........

I did just that, then realized what it was about so I undeleted it.

I did just that, then realized what it was about so I undeleted it.

I thought the same thing as you :) Congratulations on 9,000.

In fact, I have edited to be even less offensive now - and would restate what others have said: tone it down in future please.

Votes + Comments
Thank you

on the radio here someone joked a few weeks ago that PETA would get quite upset on hearing that a woman shaved her pussy...

did you see that PETA video? Some hot PETA chick stripped totally nude at the state of the union speech and delivered a totally calm speech while in the buff. Wierd, but entertaining.

Yeah. I seem to remember a headline along the lines of "State of the union undress", which I chuckled at. Peta.... people eating tasty animals, right?

Votes + Comments
you bet!

I am asking my self why I did thought on a woman and cat ? When I did not even see it .

Some hot PETA chick

contradiction in terms.
Anyone associated with PETA is a nutcase, and nutcases aren't hot (however they may look), they're nuts.

HAY GUISE

there's a CHICK

with a NICE PUSSY

THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

HA HA, I'M ON TEH INTERWEBS!!!!1

Votes + Comments
This is a serious issue and must be taken seriously! Hai to you too.
haha! good point!
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.