Hi everyone, my name is Brendan, I'm from Australia, I curently work as a Network/Cisco Engineer. I'm currently working towards getting my Microsoft Certifications. I came across this site and liked what I saw so joined up to find out some information and help out if I can. Anyways thanks for having me :)

Brendan

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi..Welcome to Daniweb :)

Welcome!

Glad to have you with us!

welcome

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb

Hi everyone, my name is Brendan, I'm from Australia, I curently work as a Network/Cisco Engineer. I'm currently working towards getting my Microsoft Certifications. I came across this site and liked what I saw so joined up to find out some information and help out if I can. Anyways thanks for having me :)

Brendan

G'day down there Brendan. I'm Gerry from Winnipeg in central Canada and as you might expect, I'm here with a problem. Under other circumstances (my friend Bruce, a school-mate Bruce from the 1950s and a resident of Main Beach, Q'land is recovering from a stint in hospital) I'd be asking him about a monitor colour problem that I haven't been able to solve. In what part of Australia do you live? My knowledge of computers is limited, my primary use relating to the fact I have aspirations as a writer and am currently working on a memoir. Although I've had occasion to fix the odd glitch and recover/replace a hard drive in one of the two Dell PCs that I have networked up here, my knowledge of computers is very limited.
Take care,
Gerry

Hi Gerry,
I live in Newcastle 2hrs from Sydney in NSW. If I can help I will be more then happy too. What exactly is your monitor doing?
Brendan

welcome Brenden

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.