Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by tony07

I used to play runescape. Seriously if you are looking for a good online mmorpg thats free play achaea its the most indepth game I have ever played in my life. it may be text based but it is still awesome. Note: roleplaying is a requirement, thats what makes it so good.

I play RuneScape. Started playing when applying for a job at Jagex (and you had to complete 1 quest) and hated it from day 1. Then I started to gain levels and was hooked. Now I am a paying member and spend ages doing really boring tasks lol.

Att: 65
Str: 65
Def: 63
HP: 66
Range: 57
Magic: 67
Prayer: 51

My top skill is fletching :)

I've been playing it off and on for a few months and now have a paid membership. It's not the greatest game but like others said it is very addicting.

Haha! I've played runescape! It's a really fun game, I think I had played for 2 yrs or so before I quit. It gets boring after a while, even membership (which is only $5/month). My character is pedbsktbll.. look him up on high scores, I'm pretty high in almost everything. Have over 30 million gp too! lol..

Hey if you are bored of it then you should give me your money and gear, I will put it to good use :D

Hey if you are bored of it then you should give me your money and gear, I will put it to good use :D

lol.. idc.. what is your rs character's name

dang, I own you in everything except wc by 2, crafting by 1, and farming by.. farming is gay anyways lol;)

I dont train combat that often or any other skills, I mainly just do a few things here and there. The skill I train most often is WC and fletch to try and make money.

And farming is good when doing tasks like alching, also helps get your cooking/herblore up faster as you produce lots of herbs. :)

Besides I havent been playing that long

hah yea.. I usually make mage longbows and alch them for cash.. but I've played for like 3 yrs (off and on).. so I'm terrible compared to most people who have played for 3 yrs lol..

I hate there level up system. If you want to fight anyone good you have to train as a fighter. Why cant you just be a mage? Also theres no classes so its really annoying.

You can be a mage/range/melee pure and fight people, you don't have to train all combat levels

I actually thought that being a "pure" ranger/mage was better than being a warrior. That was one of the many, many reasons I stopped playing Runescape.... unfortunately, I quit around the time my peers started getting into it >__>

yea, you do have to train mage/melee/range b/c some quests/mini-games force you into using a certain fighting style. I kinda hate that b/c personally.. I think mage is the best.. especially ancients.

One of the main reasons I quit (besides the fact that it got so damn boring) was b/c of the leveling system. Once you get in the 80s and 90s.. it becomes impossible to grow a single level!!

if any one on here has a job on rune scape i'll do it i'm all ways need to make money

and if you want to right click on a mac right bloody click the itas he same as the windows soft waer i have had ma mini mac for about a year now iand i worked it all out in the 1st day and about the rune scape map have you ever eard of google then screen shot it its a lot easyer thats how i got it wokning

Votes + Comments
wow.. I wish that was readable..

if any one on here has a job on rune scape i'll do it i'm all ways need to make money

and if you want to right click on a mac right bloody click the itas he same as the windows soft waer i have had ma mini mac for about a year now iand i worked it all out in the 1st day and about the rune scape map have you ever eard of google then screen shot it its a lot easyer thats how i got it wokning

Sounds to me like you need to stay off Runescape and put a little more time into school.

Sounds to me like you need to stay off Runescape and put a little more time into school.

i'm on about i need to make some money on rune scape lol

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.