You guessed it! I'm an old lady with computer problems. I am a 64 year retired Great grandmother. I live on a lake in Texas and I love to fish. I have 2 boys, 2 dogs, and a husband. We are both retired newspaper people. I love to cook (especially crappie and striper), read, craft a little, garden, play on the computer, take care of my dogs, a shitzhue and a poodle. My favorite thing is boating. I also tube (when my Husband Permits it) My nick names are Gammy Boone to the neighborhood and the GKids and Little Bit to friends. I love helping my family and neighbors out. This place is always full of people and I love it.
That's about all there is about me. I hope you guys can help me fix my computer.
Joyce Boone

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Welcome Grandma :) , Thanks for Joining us !
Hope you enjoy your stay here..

Thanks, I know I will have fun here. I may be old but I'm still kickin' pretty good!
Wouldn't you know I mispelled Gammy. Obviously I wasn't a typesetter at the newspaper. I

Welcome!

Hi...Welcome to Daniweb :)

Welcome to daniweb :)

welcome

Nice of you to join us!

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Thanks, I know I will have fun here. I may be old but I'm still kickin' pretty good!
Wouldn't you know I mispelled Gammy. Obviously I wasn't a typesetter at the newspaper. I

Yeah noticed that :D

Welcome to Daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.