Hello to everyone. My name is Leslie and I am from Missouri. I have been in programming for the past 15 years or so. Started out coding in RPG years ago on an AS/400, which is still the main system. Have written numerous applications in MS Access 2000, 2003, and 2007. Also, have done projects that include vb, html and sql.

I am a single mother of two home-schooled children, working full-time, and currently enrolled in 3 classes involving web development and MCAS certification course. Busy, you might say but I love programming and hope to get my kids into it.

I am always online searching and learning from other programmers. If I can be of any help to anyone, feel free to send me a msg.

Leslie

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

welcome

its good to involve your kids in computers

IM now 18, but my dad always worked in IT so we always had a pc in the house, and he taught me some vb and encouraged me to take part e.g when we were updating the computer etc...., and it has really beeen good.

hi, i'm a newbie also. I'm here to learn stuff and talk stuff. Welcome me and hope i'll enjoy my stay!

Hi...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Glad to have you here!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.