Hey people HIMYM is a cool and great series. (not as good as FRIENDS), but is a nice lite comedy series!

So what do you think of it?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

The only shows on tv I enjoy are both British. Robin Hood and Top Gear.

Hurrah for top gear - great show! Not seen robin hood Im afraid. rhish I got to be honest I dont love HIMYM, I find it a little predictable . It is easy watching though...

Top gear is pretty awesome. You like british comedy? try the peep show or mitchell and webb

British comedy is the best !

The only shows on tv I enjoy are both British. Robin Hood and Top Gear.

do mean top gear the series in which they show all sport cars? Have seen some episodes of that, great!

Hurrah for top gear - great show! Not seen robin hood Im afraid. rhish I got to be honest I dont love HIMYM, I find it a little predictable . It is easy watching though...

Ya predictable, and if u have seen friends then its a lot like, in many things! But still like it! I also like(not much but a little bit) 'the big bang theory'!

do mean top gear the series in which they show all sport cars? Have seen some episodes of that, great!

yeah. with clarkson, the sarcastic one, stig, and teh guy who plowed a field with his head

the stig is probably the most interesting "character". I love how they mix humor and awesome stunts and supercars. The only thing missing is girls in bikinis...but I'm not complaining.

I've got an episode to look forward to on BBC America tonight :)

do you know what BBC iPlayer is?

I dont know if you are allowed to watch it though, if you dont have a TV licence.

I dont know if you are allowed to watch it though, if you dont have a TV licence.

From what i have heard, that is a player for ipod touch and iphone. I have ipod touch but havent tried it yet! But there was a news about it 2 days ago that it is being great success in iphone/ ipod touch users than expected!

I tried once actually, I'm not. :(. In order to have one of those licenses I need to be in the UK. :(

I can't stream american showa either; not that I care. Anyway, BBC had this to say:

BBC iPlayer television programmes are only available to users to download or stream (Click to Play) in the UK. However, BBC Worldwide is working on an international version, which we will make available as soon as possible.

I wonder if I can rely on that?

I tried once actually, I'm not. :(. In order to have one of those licenses I need to be in the UK. :(

I can't stream american showa either; not that I care. Anyway, BBC had this to say:

I wonder if I can rely on that?

Why cannot these corporate vultures dont trust in whole world single village concept!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.