Hi! My name is Kathi and as you see I am new to this community.
I am living in Upstate NY, am in an extremely long term relationship. I have 4 kids, all grown. The youngest is 19 and oldest is 26. Six grands currently, soon to be 8 by end of Oct.
I like Cable TV, movies, reading, gardening, hanging with my family and friends, I guess the normal things people list for what they like.
This week I turn 51 years old but, my internal self is about 20!
I am not a computer geek or anything close to knowledgeable. As a matter of fact, I have some trouble spelling(hahaha).
Anyway, here I am...I have alot of stuff that has happened in my life and can hardly imagine what to tell you guys about my self. I'm sure it wil all work out. In the mean time , I have to go babysit Pukey, my beloved granddaughter! I'm sure you can figure out how she got that nickname. I only hope we all get out of the habit of calling her that by the time she is old enough to know what it means!!!!
Thanks-------------------Kathi

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb Kathi.. Pukey, sounds sweet! ;) heh..

Hi Kathi,
Thanks for the detailed introduction.
Welcome here!
:)

Glad to have you here!

Hi...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Hi
I think you will like it here everyone seems to be friendly and easy going
I came looking for a solution to a problem
solved the problem and havn't left [ha ha sic]
Have a good day:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.