My name is Mardy. I just graduated with my 4 year degree which includes a certification in SAP. Does anyone know of an SAP job with no experience required? I live near the Houston area. I also majored in Management of Information Systems. Everyone wants experience but I can't get experience without getting in the field. Its a catch 22 situation. Any advice would be appreciated. I would even take an internship or on-the-job training.

Thank you so much.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi Mardy...WElcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Welcome aboard...hope you'll enjoy it here!

Name:ishola ismaila babatunde
ogun state.
hubbies:reading,meeting people and tranvelling.
thanks and well come everybody in the house.

My name is Mardy. I just graduated with my 4 year degree which includes a certification in SAP. Does anyone know of an SAP job with no experience required? I live near the Houston area. I also majored in Management of Information Systems. Everyone wants experience but I can't get experience without getting in the field. Its a catch 22 situation. Any advice would be appreciated. I would even take an internship or on-the-job training.

Thank you so much.

WELL I DONT KNOW ENYTHING ABOUT SAP BUT,LET SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.THANKS MAY I KNOWU MUCH THAN DIS.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.