but you have to turn the oven on... else, it's always cold frozen pizza... :D

loooooool true that bro i turn the oven haha

I don't see Dani hanging out here at all. She must be busy eating :D

maybe we should try some of these... :P

this one was just discovered, while i was taking stuff out of my fridge to have dinner...

it's called... well, actually i don't know how to call it yet...

struct ingredients{
   boneless chicken thighs; //actually i think you can use
                                     //any part of the chicken as long
                                     //as it doesn't have bones...
   onion;
   pepper; //not the hot one, but the sweet one...
   coconut milk;
   olive oil;
   mushrooms;
   milk butter;
   salt;
}

void procedure(ingredients);

int main(){
   ingredients no_name;
   procedure (no_name);
   _exit(0);
   _return 0;
}

void procedure (ingredients no_name){
   fry=chicken thighs>>olive oil;
   slice(onion);
   slice(pepper);
   if(chicken==fried){
      fry+=(onion+pepper+mushrooms);
   }if(tasty){
      fry+=(milk butter+coconut milk+salt);
   }system("wait for 10 minutes");
   heat=0;
}

got it?

lol

boooooooooooooooooring

i thaught it was a rather novel approach

of course it is boring when you don't understand it... :D

he he :P

lol true but i understood it even i flunk computer in last year :D i am serious

Ang get killed :P

what!!?!?!? i dont get it

lol

Stop derailing this thread!

hey... all i did was posting my newly discovered recipe... you should try it... it's really good...

hey... all i did was posting my newly discovered recipe... you should try it... it's really good...

Not you. And yes, it sounds really good.

hey looks llike my get killed reply offended all of u!!! come on guys have some sense of hunour...it was just a pun

does anyone now what the heck is a crème brulèe? (i think that's the proper spelling...)

i've heard it being mentioned a couple of times, and i don't know what it is...

A creme brule is a food with a crusty top made of caramelised sugar and with a rich custard base . It is usually served cold and normally flavoured with just vanilla. Its sort of similar to what spanish people call "flan"

oh yeah so thats what its called i never knew that thanks "J" however y don't u say your favorite meal that you like eating not cooking

i like eating and coking

favourite things:

scones
homemade tablet
haggis with parsnips and potatoes (mashed)
shortbread

that's the big mystery? i thought it was more interesting... if so, it means i've eaten creme brulée like a gazillion times...

Member Avatar for VickiB

Easy French Bread
(no kneading necessary)

1 1/4 cups warm water
1 pkg (or 1 Tbsp.) dry yeast
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt

Stir together well.

Put 2 cups unbleached flour in a large bowl. Pour the liquid over the flour and mix well with a wooden spoon. Add 1 cup flour and keep mixing. Add another 1/4 to 1/3 cup flour until the batter is no longer sticky. Sprinkle some flour on your counter. Remove the dough from the bowl and roll it around on the floured counter until it forms a smooth ball. No need to knead.

Put the dough back in the bowl, cover with a clean towel. Write code for 40 minutes (set a timer)! Then go back and punch down the dough and let it rise for another 30 minutes (code some more).

Punch the dough down again, divide it in half, and form each half into a loaf by pressing it out into a rectangle, then rolling it up tightly.

Place loaves on a cookie sheet that has been greased and sprinkled lightly with cornmeal. Slash tops of loaves with a sharp knife (about 4 or 5 slashes).

Turn on oven to preheat to 370 degrees.

Let loaves rise 20 minutes (15 if your elevation is over 5,000 feet).

Pop them into the hot oven and bake for 35 minutes, brushing them with water when you put them into the oven -- and then about 20 minutes later.

Enjoy!!

Can substitute up to 1 cup whole wheat flour for the unbleached. Can add herbs, chopped garlic or onion to the dough if desired.

This is my favorite chili recipe, it is authentic chili because there are no beans.

3 pounds stew meat (beef, pork, and/or lamb)
2 teaspoons peanut oil
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 (12-ounce) bottle of beer, preferably a medium ale
1 (16-ounce) container salsa
30 tortilla chips
2 chipotle peppers canned in adobo sauce, chopped
1 tablespoon adobo sauce (from the chipotle peppers in adobo)
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin

Place the meat in a large mixing bowl and toss with the peanut oil and salt. Set aside.

Heat a 6-quart heavy-bottomed pressure cooker over high heat until hot. Add the meat in 3 or 4 batches and brown on all sides, approximately 2 minutes per batch. Once each batch is browned, place the meat in a clean large bowl.

Once all of the meat is browned, add the beer to the cooker to deglaze the pot.
Scrape the browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Add the meat back to the pressure cooker along with the salsa, tortilla chips, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, tomato paste, chili powder, and ground cumin and stir to combine. Lock the lid in place according to the manufacturer's instructions. When the steam begins to hiss out of the cooker, reduce the heat to low, just enough to maintain a very weak whistle. Cook for 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and carefully release the steam. Serve immediately.

Sounds very yummy will have to try!!

be careful that the bottom of the chili does not burn, it can happen very easily.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.