If you live in the US, you can find the lowest gas prices in your area by putting in your zip code.

If you live outside the US, you'll be able to see how "expensive" petrol is here.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Hey, cool, thanks for adding that Dave; now I need one of the Mods to revise my title (get rid of USA only) :)

lol I looked at it and thought there had to be a UK equivalent! Turns out I'm using the cheapest one anyway...

My lowest states its $2.04 --- DAMN GAS PRICES DRIVE ME CRAZY

is that per gallon?
if so $2.04 is £1.11
1 US Gallon = 3.785 liters
£1.11 / 3.785 = 0.29326
So you pay £0.29 per liter

Cheapest price in my area of uk is £0.815

So just be grateful!! :evil:

Like I said...

If you live outside the US, you'll be able to see how "expensive" petrol is here.

:)

luckily my car does 43mpg (that's a uk gallon....)
I probably shouldn't ask what yours does..

Yea, thats per gallon, stupid ass(et) things

luckily my car does 43mpg (that's a uk gallon....)
I probably shouldn't ask what yours does..

What's the difference between a UK gallon and a US gallon? I thought you used liters there? I get about 21 mpg in mine.

(Thanks to whoever modified my title :))

I get 35MPG in my car, seems like the darned things burns it fast though when I am pushin the speed fast enough.

uk gallon is 4.54 liters.
US Gallon is 3.785 liters.

In the UK we now have a sort of half-metric system - we pay for fuel in liters, but work in MPG. we do miles not kilometers. Yes we're crazy.

alright, thanks for that sharing

Let me see... in Texas.. where I am..
The cheapest is 1.78/gal.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.