Hi everyone.. :o
Sorry that I hafta post this question here, but I dont know what other topic to post it under (under Tech Support there is nothing relating to my question!) :eek:
I was just wondering/hoping that someone could please tell me what PLE files are and what program you should use to open these files.. :rolleyes:
I have some really important documents im trying to open, but I dont know what program is needed to open the PLE format! :o
Thanks, and sorry again for having to ask this here.. :o

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Does this help at all?
http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=PLE

If not, perhaps one of the 'smart ppl' you referred to has some info. :)

Where did these documents come from? Can you ask someone there how to open them?

Hiii! Thankya for that site! It did help...now that i think about it, the files I was trying to open were Chat logs from Msn Messenger..and now thanks to that site, i realised that since I deleted Messenger Plus! off my computer, the files werent opening! So im downloading Plus! right now to see if it works...
Thanks soo much!

Sassy. Do not install the 3rd party sponsor that comes with mess plus or you will be infected with the LOP hijacker.

Hii Crunchie! :mrgreen:
Thanks for the warning, but I selected not to install the 3rd party crap..remember I had to get rid of Plus! for you to get rid of the LOP already?hehe, so I've learnt! :cheesy:
Thanks again tho~! :D

See what happens when you get old? Now, what was I doing? :).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.