*****WARNING*****
This post is not tech related.

I'm sorry, but I have to vent. My wife has had me watching this Wade Robson Project for the last 6-8 weeks or so. The show is about finding and making a great dancer, out of a TON of people. Well tonight was the final show, down to the last 4 contestants. Now granted, all of the dancers were far better dancers than I could/will ever be. By no means am I trying to take credit away from anyone. But of the 4 finalists . . . the worst dancer won. UNBELIEVABLE . . .no I'm not exaggerating . . . the worst one of the 4. I thought it would be between 2 great dancers, Michelle and Twitch. But as the story goes, the person who won, did so not because of dance talent (the premise of the show), but because of his cookie-cut looks. Its too bad people can't look and see true talent.

Well thanks for listening. I appreciate it.

whhhewwww................

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for

Your havin a laugh, it was between tyler and dave for the title. Michelle danced like she was at a strip club, twitch, who was very good, danced like a ballarina at times. Thats was let them down. Tyler had amazing footwork, and dave was unique in his dancing style. It was a great show and im from the UK. Id love to see another one! Top marks to Wade Robson

*****WARNING*****

I'm sorry, but I have to vent. My wife has had me watching this Wade Robson Project for the last 6-8 weeks or so. The show is about finding and making a great dancer, out of a TON of people. Well tonight was the final show, down to the last 4 contestants. Now granted, all of the dancers were far better dancers than I could/will ever be. By no means am I trying to take credit away from anyone. But of the 4 finalists . . . the worst dancer won. UNBELIEVABLE . . .no I'm not exaggerating . . . the worst one of the 4. I thought it would be between 2 great dancers, Michelle and Twitch. But as the story goes, the person who won, did so not because of dance talent (the premise of the show), but because of his cookie-cut looks. Its too bad people can't look and see true talent.

Well thanks for listening. I appreciate it.

whhhewwww................

It's ok. I hear you loud and clear. Unfortunately this world is like that. Good looking people are always given special attention. It's in our nature I think to do this. This is especially true in the entertainment field where your good looks count for a lot. If you don't have it in that department, you have to really be good, above all others to stand a chance. Unfair world, my friend.

*****WARNING*****

Crikeys! I reckon the 'Lounge' should be a Tech-free zone! :D

If we get the show you're taliking about here in Oz I haven't noticed it. But I've been following a 'PopStars' one on and off for a while, which just finished this week.

Perhaps the most entertaining of the finalists bowed out fairly early in the process, as he was a Cabaret singer rather than a Pop singer. The lass who was bundled out immediately prior to the final two must have realised she was about to be voted off. Her 'personal choice' song for her last performance on the show was an absolutlely extraoirdinary and steamy jazz performance, quite out of keeping with the 'tone' of the show, and whicxh had the judging panel sitting with their mouths hanging open, absolutlely stunned!

Life's funny, ain't it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.