Hi everyone, My name is Nancy, happily married for 21 years. I am a homeschooling mom living in Mexico. A lot of my day is spent on the computer and I have to keep one step ahead of the boys. We have IT guys that work for us but I am not satisfied allowing others to do what I can learn, even if they have to come in and undo my experiments for me, oops.

My hobbies are Kung Fu and Toontown online. I have a diploma in Industrial drafting but am not practicing, unless lego counts.

I watch movies not TV and I love action flicks and Sci-fi, all of them no matter how bad the dialogue or unbelievable the plot, hate chick flicks.

I am interested in games that make you think, not games that you have to twitch just right to land on some platform. Professor Layton and the Curious Village was fun, for DS. I enjoy all platforms, but tend to stick to the computer.

I am a Canadian, and hope to get back there soon,

Thanks for reading me,

Nanc

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome here.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi Nancy:
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the detailed intro.

We're glad to have you here!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.