Hi,

I'm loken and I am currently a software developer using Openlaszlo and primarily JAVA...I am hoping for a pleasant environment with you guys....

I'm 21 and aiming to do something great with my life somehow....Hope this community would be the first stepping stone. Interests: reading books and manga (any manga fans here??), programming (not really depth to stay at the cubicle for wee hours in the dawn), watching movies and anime, drawing, dreaming....(hehehe)

Loken

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by loken

Hi guys,

Spawnbps here, Im a computer programmer currently working on Rich Internet Application Development (I'm focusing on Openlaszlo for RIA development) and for Desktop programming currently studying Assembly,C.C++ and .NET frameworks.

Im not really good at programming. I like hacking and tweaking stuffs.

Hope I could be of help in this community guys. :D Looking forward on sharing ideas with the members here.

I am also currently developing my own site. http://www.spawnthing.com, but still underconstruction under a Content management system (Joomla!).

I think that's all I can share for now.

kind regards,

bps

@Zandiago

nice signature

Thanks...hope you'll enjoy it here. Oh well, not my fault the sheriff was harrasing me....lol

Thanks...hope you'll enjoy it here. Oh well, not my fault the sheriff was harrasing me....lol

lol, hahaha..

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.