Hi,

I'm loken and I am currently a software developer using Openlaszlo and primarily JAVA...I am hoping for a pleasant environment with you guys....

I'm 21 and aiming to do something great with my life somehow....Hope this community would be the first stepping stone. Interests: reading books and manga (any manga fans here??), programming (not really depth to stay at the cubicle for wee hours in the dawn), watching movies and anime, drawing, dreaming....(hehehe)

Loken

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

helooo welcome over here in this forum. hope you enjoy your stay here..

Welcome!

Hi there:
Welcome to the site.
Enjoy your stay.

hello there...welcome to the community..
enjoy posting

Hope you'll like it here!

@Zandiago

nice signature

Hi guys,

Spawnbps here, Im a computer programmer currently working on Rich Internet Application Development (I'm focusing on Openlaszlo for RIA development) and for Desktop programming currently studying Assembly,C.C++ and .NET frameworks.

Im not really good at programming. I like hacking and tweaking stuffs.

Hope I could be of help in this community guys. :D Looking forward on sharing ideas with the members here.

I am also currently developing my own site. http://www.spawnthing.com, but still underconstruction under a Content management system (Joomla!).

I think that's all I can share for now.

kind regards,

bps

@Zandiago

nice signature

Thanks...hope you'll enjoy it here. Oh well, not my fault the sheriff was harrasing me....lol

Thanks...hope you'll enjoy it here. Oh well, not my fault the sheriff was harrasing me....lol

lol, hahaha..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.