Greetings!

Anyone interested in posting witty IT quotes...I find the sarcasm really interesting....Thought anyone are willing to share it to the community.

Happy Quoting,

Loken

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by techbound
Featured Replies

WOMBAT - Waste Of Money, Brains And Time

You're lucky DMR isn't around that much anymore. He would be very disappointed in you ;)

The problem lies between keyboard and chair

took me time to find out what this means...it actually refers to the user's incompetence...hehehe..funny one.. user's fault...that is..

> The problem lies between keyboard and chair
PICNIC - Problem In Chair, Not In Computer

There's also
PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

Not really an 'IT-quote' but:

like that
-----------------

My signiture serves me whenever I have a computer related prob as well

CPU: You have insufficient rights to download software please contact your administrator.

Administrator: You have insufficient rights to download software please contact the trouble call desk.

Trouble call desk: You have insufficient rights to place a trouble call please contact your local administrator.

Local administrator: Sorry but according to policy we don’t have sufficient rights to download software. Please contact management.

Management: You dont have sufficient rights to see management directly, please see your immediate supervisor.

Immediate supervisor: Sorry but I don’t have sufficient rights to recommend personnel to speak to management.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.