Greetings!

Anyone interested in posting witty IT quotes...I find the sarcasm really interesting....Thought anyone are willing to share it to the community.

Happy Quoting,

Loken

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

The problem lies between keyboard and chair

commented: lol..Good one! +7

Not really an 'IT-quote' but:

commented: A true classic +18
commented: Ain't that the truth :) +34

Yeah, it is known as the ID10T problem...

meatware

IBM -- It's Better Manually

WOMBAT - Waste Of Money, Brains And Time

WOMBAT - Waste Of Money, Brains And Time

You're lucky DMR isn't around that much anymore. He would be very disappointed in you ;)

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

IBM -- It's Better Manually

HAL -- one step ahead

Effort in, garbage out!

took me time to find out what this means...it actually refers to the user's incompetence...hehehe..funny one.. user's fault...that is..

> The problem lies between keyboard and chair
PICNIC - Problem In Chair, Not In Computer

There's also
PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

Not really an 'IT-quote' but:

like that
-----------------

My signiture serves me whenever I have a computer related prob as well

Windows supports real multitasking, it can boot and crash simultaneously.

CPU: You have insufficient rights to download software please contact your administrator.

Administrator: You have insufficient rights to download software please contact the trouble call desk.

Trouble call desk: You have insufficient rights to place a trouble call please contact your local administrator.

Local administrator: Sorry but according to policy we don’t have sufficient rights to download software. Please contact management.

Management: You dont have sufficient rights to see management directly, please see your immediate supervisor.

Immediate supervisor: Sorry but I don’t have sufficient rights to recommend personnel to speak to management.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.