I didnt even make it to the end :icon_cheesygrin:

http://www.addictinggames.com/D78AQSAKQLQWI9/4777.swf

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I beat the game. Whoever made it is just plainly bad. Some questions don't even make sense.

How did you beat it??

:D

I beat it too, not actually all that hard!

lol no offense, but the person who made it must be kind of stupid lol. 'If you have 6 apples and you take away 4, what will it be?' I click 2, but it turns out you have to press '4'

But still, the end is impossible without reading these cheats:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Answers-To-The-Stupid-Test-4

commented: How ironic :)! +3

lol no offense, but the person who made it must be kind of stupid lol. 'If you have 6 apples and you take away 4, what will it be?' I click 2, but it turns out you have to press '4'

No, That is actually quite right. You have taken 4 apples, therefore you have 4 apples! Imagine it reworded as "You take 4 apples out of a basket, how many apples do you have in your hand"?

It is specifically worded to confuse, and prove stupidity for not reading the answer correctly. oh, and FYI, I didn't use any kind of cheats (including Google) to complete the test. It is not impossible, but is very hard.

The pizza question was fail though. He had a grammar error and it totally threw off the answer.

No, That is actually quite right. You have taken 4 apples, therefore you have 4 apples! Imagine it reworded as "You take 4 apples out of a basket, how many apples do you have in your hand"

It is specifically worded to confuse, and prove stupidity for not reading the answer correctly. oh, and FYI, I didn't use any kind of cheats (including Google) to complete the test. It is not impossible, but is very hard.

lol I only looked up the cheats for the WTF level, I didn't want to waste my time :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.