Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Wiki_Tiki

lol no offense, but the person who made it must be kind of stupid lol. 'If you have 6 apples and you take away 4, what will it be?' I click 2, but it turns out you have to press '4'

No, That is actually quite right. You have taken 4 apples, therefore you have 4 apples! Imagine it reworded as "You take 4 apples out of a basket, how many apples do you have in your hand"?

It is specifically worded to confuse, and prove stupidity for not reading the answer correctly. oh, and FYI, I didn't use any kind of cheats (including Google) to complete the test. It is not impossible, but is very hard.

No, That is actually quite right. You have taken 4 apples, therefore you have 4 apples! Imagine it reworded as "You take 4 apples out of a basket, how many apples do you have in your hand"

It is specifically worded to confuse, and prove stupidity for not reading the answer correctly. oh, and FYI, I didn't use any kind of cheats (including Google) to complete the test. It is not impossible, but is very hard.

lol I only looked up the cheats for the WTF level, I didn't want to waste my time :P

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.