Dramas and movies on air,etc...

This site has tons!!

http://www.unknown.nu/mercury

Im listening to "War of the worlds" now :)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Nice find!

Does anyone still listen to the radio?

Nice find!

Yeah, whenever I want to use my old Pioneer speakers (which sound better then any of my other ones) and don't feel like trying to hook up my MP3 player. My favorite station (106.3 Frank FM) has 20 song music marathons everyday at nine. I record those using my Sansa Fuze, edit them with Audactity to get rid of the DJ, then put them back on it and have great, free music, with quality that is better than CD.

Nice find!

Really cool find - I grew up lying on the floor listening to old radio serials, sigh - I will have to get a couple of those to relive my youth.

Yes! DW and I have our radios tuned to KUOW; we wake up and go to sleep listening to NPR,MPR, and Pacifica stations. When we leave the house, we both have a couple of mp3 players. We both have a fixation with German industrial rock (Rammstien, Einstuerzende Neubauten, Kraftwerk)- she also listens to a lot of mashups while I go for various forms of ambient and some of the TRUE classics - Liszt, Chopin, etc.

I listen to talk radio when I'm in the car, otherwise I don't listen to it. If the station is talking sports then I turn it off and listen to CDs while driving.

Nice find!

I don't really listen to "The Radio", but I do have Sirius Satellite radio, and I listen to that frequently.

Nice find!

Maybe once a year.

Nice find!

Alot of my friends, family, myself included still do...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.