I have never seen it...what station/network is it on?

I have never seen it...what station/network is it on?

Really, then you are in for a treat. It's a movie.

Really, then you are in for a treat. It's a movie.

Cool, I'll look for it...thanks

this is probably the worst thread ever.
Daniweb has really lost quality in the last couple years.

You are right. The very moment you signed up the decline in quality started.

commented: Now Now +3

So because you didn't find it funny you gave 4 people unnessasery negative reputation for disagreeing with you... sort of childish :D

You are right. The very moment you signed up the decline in quality started.

I've been here for 2 years, and the last year daniweb has gone downhill. the blogs quality decreased, a lot of good people left, and new retards came, it's been horrible.

So because you didn't find it funny you gave 4 people unnessasery negative reputation for disagreeing with you... sort of childish

they actually gave me bad rep first, just returning the favor.

they actually gave me bad rep first, just returning the favor.

Ahem?

commented: happy? -1

I've been here for 2 years, and the last year daniweb has gone downhill. the blogs quality decreased, a lot of good people left, and new retards came, it's been horrible.

And you blame this thread for that? Plus I have been here for more time than you have and in some cases actually happen to know *why* or under what circumstances people left rather than just *knowing* that they left.

Oh and BTW, you have started crossing your limits by calling Daniweb members as retards; there is a limit to which we can kid you along. Play time's over kiddo. Consider this as your first informal warning.

and new retards came

Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Consider this as your first informal warning.

More like my tenth.

commented: Yes actually, it's one thing to speak your mind but to degrade people for not sharing that same opinion, I get enough of that from my wife. +0
commented: Really making yourself look the fool here. -2

> More like my tenth.

See! And you wonder why the quality of Daniweb threads is declining these days. Oh and BTW, in reply to the previous reputation comment, I really think you are 10. Sheesh, cocky kids...

commented: Ban him, BAN HIM! :icon_biggrin: +15

this is probably the worst thread ever.

Daniweb has really lost quality in the last couple years.

Hey you know the meaning of SHIT.??? :D

~s.o.s~ is right please spend sometime on http://www.mammasmilk.com/

commented: Haha, nice link. :-) +23

Nothing new! 90% of us put-up with S.H.I.T every day from our Employers.

It's good to see the funny side of the truth don't you think!

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Good work ~S.O.S~

~S.O.S~ is the best!
Making people have fun and laugh is a real art!

commented: Drinking her pretty.... :-) +23

--- Lazy, Useless & Apathetic ---
I don't think so! Keep up the good works ~S.O.S~, and may the Almighty bless you!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.