I came across this website and thought I would help this young girl achieve her dreams. If everyone who reads this will send her $1.00. She can achieve her goal. Besides, that is less than most of us pay for one soda. Please help her out if you can.

www.spamistehsuX0rd00d.com

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hee hee hee - I'm surprised she didn't offer to share a large lottery winning with us if only she could get $8,000 to go over to Nigeria and collect it!

Seriously, she may be legit, but my parents weren't rich either and what did I do? I went to my local state college for a heck of a lot less than $8000!

It does not cost money to be good at acting. It takes talent. If she has that, the money isn't that important; if she doesn't, the money won't make a difference.

I wish 'her' the best of luck with 'her' fundraising. I apologise if the Web has made me so cynical about fund-raising schemes that I can't reach out to someone in need, but, well, it has.

Hee hee hee - I'm surprised she didn't offer to share a large lottery winning with us if only she could get $8,000 to go over to Nigeria and collect it!

Seriously, she may be legit, but my parents weren't rich either and what did I do? I went to my local state college for a heck of a lot less than $8000!

It does not cost money to be good at acting. It takes talent. If she has that, the money isn't that important; if she doesn't, the money won't make a difference.

I wish 'her' the best of luck with 'her' fundraising. I apologise if the Web has made me so cynical about fund-raising schemes that I can't reach out to someone in need, but, well, it has.

I completely agree. I worked a 40 hour week straight through college, pulled at least 16 hours a semester in classes, and still kept a minimum 3.0 GPA. All done without having to beg for money. Begging's lame, and in any form, it should be considered degrading. If she wants more money, wait more tables, plain and simple.

I also agree with Chainsaw's assertion that "she" may very well not even be a "she". It's certain that, being the picture was of a moderately attractive girl, many people would jump to give her money. If I was going to beg for money, that's probably the route I'd take.

Closing topic. We don't want to get the forum gunked up by this type of drivel.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.