Here are my favorite geek quotes I have a couple of shirts with some of them on.
P.S I don’t suggest wearing a shirt with #15 to school if you are still stuck in those rat holes like me.
1. There is no place like 127.0.0.1
2. There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don’t.
3. Girls are like Internet Domain names, the ones I like are already taken
4. You know it’s love when you memorize her IP number to skip DNS overhead
5. I had a dream… and there were 1’s and 0’s everywhere, and I think I saw a 2!
6. Roses are #FF0000,
Violets are #0000FF.
All my base
Are belong to you.
7. If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0
8. I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
9. Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue…
10. A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those?
11. The box said ‘Requires Windows 95 or better’. So I installed LINUX.
12. Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously
13. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
14. My Software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
15. The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts “OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!
16. The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it’s twice as big as it needs to be.
17. Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn’t leave them out where people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn’t loan them out to strangers
18. Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid; humans are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination. — Albert Einstein
19. 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
20. I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly