hey this thread is specially made just for halo 2, the most anticipated game of the year. if you want to post reviews, screenshots(new ones from when you play), cheats/sdkjsf, or anything else, please do it here. :cheesy: and if u like halo 2, why want go to my website? http://all4halo2.tk :mrgreen:

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Halo2 more of the same. thats right. and its been a long time coming.
Now the good stuff that doesnt make it all hype.

#1 the enemy AI is much improved.
#2 the enemy is much more aggressive on normal than in the original Halo.
#3 run out of grenades & ammo while backed in a corner, I dare you.
#4 sweet stuff like commondeering vehicles in motion, dual weild & sabre usage.
#5 an expanded array of enemy weapons.
#6 a wider variety of enemies.
#7 much deeper storyline..
Online play/multiplayer play/clanbased stuff i cant comment on. just trying to finish
it first. I also cant say anything about graphics improvements. I dont have HDTV
although it is supposed to have support.

just one more level.. just one more level..

what!?! u mean u havnt beat it yet!?! i beat it last week on saturday lol. what level of difficulty though i should ask. i found a lot of eggs(if u dont no what i mean then ignor that) i can play online even though i dont have live. it tricks ur box into thinking its on a system link. its 100% illegal..opps i mean 100% legal..no really it is. go here if u want 2 learn about it. its also 100% free

commented: xboxconnect.. that rocks +1

Besides the fact that I was horribly disaapointed with gameplay and it has the worst ending of any game ever created, I enjoyed it.

what!?! u mean u havnt beat it yet!?! i beat it last week on saturday lol. what level of difficulty though i should ask. i found a lot of eggs(if u dont no what i mean then ignor that) i can play online even though i dont have live. it tricks ur box into thinking its on a system link. its 100% illegal..opps i mean 100% legal..no really it is. go here if u want 2 learn about it. its also 100% free

hey now. ive only got about 4 hours into it. hell, i didnt even crack the plastic
and you had it beat. haha kudos. normal to start.

tks for the system mod.

lol im just jokin its only cuz i played it like 10 hours a day. i tried to beat the first level on legendary, and barly got past the training! what level r u on now cain

lol im just jokin its only cuz i played it like 10 hours a day. i tried to beat the first level on legendary, and barly got past the training! what level r u on now cain

I beat it on normal in about 8 hours. a bit dissapointed.

I havnt played it on heroic and im on legendary "100,000 years war now."
and I think thats about as far as Im gonna make it. I think Im gonna go back to heroic.

I hear tale of an even harder difficulty.. when you find the mystic skull and complete the game
( dont turn off your xbox during this process or you loose the "effect of the skull" and have to start over. but you can save and quit as long as it stays on)
then begin a new profile and play as mystic difficulty. (still have to keep the xbox on)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.